Premium Format The Flash; Is he in Sideshow's near future?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really like the Flash TV series. Gotham is pretty good. Arrow is only ok and Shield is boring.

This casting is absolute crap though. Terrible idea. (For the movie, Gustin is great as the TV Flash).

DC movies will flame out with these types of decisions. Well, flame out again. Guess thats why they have the bad track record in comparison to Marvel.

Gotham is crap and Flash is much better...

For shame! I think Agents of Shield is pretty kick ass. I love how they tie it into the movies. The first 3-4 ep of season 1 were not very good but it got pretty awesome pretty fast after that. If you're judging off of the first few, I would go and watch the rest of season 1.

I've seen every episode. It's not good. Ming Na is hot though for a 50 yr old.

You can totally get away with doing semi-museum poses for most characters. I would want something visually interesting with characters like Hawkman, Plastic Man, Atom, Green Arrow and Flash if it still felt as part of the JLA line.
Totally agree. Working out some Flash ideas now to find that balance because - wait, I mean, um…. I CANT CONFIRM OR DENY US MAKING A FLASH PF… *phew

Like Flash won't happen. Your still working on the design? I'd have hoped you would be finished the sculpt at this stage. :(

Yah, lots of things get switched around in the calendar for various reasons. Originally Flash was even further out but he got brought back to be earlier, but still later than most. Lots of stuff to work on, lots of characters in the DC pantheon, it's kind of nuts.

In the SF Aquaman thread :clap

Last edited:
now that Aquaman has been revealed, Flash is most likely the next JL member we get.

I hope they stick to the concept they teased with this one (unlike Aquman) and he still comes with an umasked portrait. Has it ever been confirmed if the digital render in the first post was for Sideshow?

I would count on this piece also being in a static pose since a Justice League lineup seems to be what they are going for. I do like the idea of the digital concept though.

Flash and Martian Manhunter and I'm all good. Although, I would be open to a kick ass Green Arrow, Black Canary, and Hawkman (with an EX miniature Atom that can be placed on his mace or shoulder).

Back