Premium Format The Flash; Is he in Sideshow's near future?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flash and Martian Manhunter and I'm all good. Although, I would be open to a kick ass Green Arrow, Black Canary, and Hawkman (with an EX miniature Atom that can be placed on his mace or shoulder).

Right there with you. But I also have to figure out what I'm going to do about the GL I missed on. I can either track down the Sideshow at an inflated price, there's a couple nice looking customs or simply wait and hope Sideshow does as they said they'd do and make another one.

Right there with you. But I also have to figure out what I'm going to do about the GL I missed on. I can either track down the Sideshow at an inflated price, there's a couple nice looking customs or simply wait and hope Sideshow does as they said they'd do and make another one.

I was lucky enough to have jumped on the WL for the EX GL and it converted when he started shipping. I'm super happy with the piece. I understand some peeps don't care for the pose (I think it looks very dynamic myself) or that it isn't exactly 1/4 scale (neither is the Deadpool PF but he gets a ton of love). However, I know that sooner or later, one of these JLA PFs will be a little on the smaller size of 1/4 scale and I'll happily pair them up together (I paired my Deadpool PF with my Punisher COM and they look AWESOME together). I personally hope GL will pair nicely with Flash or Green Arrow.

As for your choices...I honestly don't know what to say. The EX GL PF is going for really good coin nowadays. I don't know if it's worth it to you to drop those kinds of $$$ on a piece you truly don't love. I know I couldn't do it. You're probably better off seeing what your options are and then making a choice that works best for you. Personally, I'm super glad I hopped on the EX and have it in my collection. However, would I now drop a G on him if I didn't already have him? Probably not. Good luck with whatever choice you make Josh. GL is an essential character in the JLA. No JLA lineup is complete without him.

I thought it was mentioned they were doing a larger one in a couple years.

Flash and Martian Manhunter and I'm all good. Although, I would be open to a kick ass Green Arrow, Black Canary, and Hawkman (with an EX miniature Atom that can be placed on his mace or shoulder).

Until they do Shazam or Nightwing or Green Arrow....

Until they do Shazam or Nightwing or Green Arrow....

Well, I was talking specifically about my JLA PF lineup. Big 7 is a must but I would make room for a Green Arrow, Black Canary, and Hawkman PF if they were well done. That's it for me. No Shazam and if I pick up Nightwing, I would consider him a part of my Batman lineup. Now if we are talking about the Bat-verse, my wallet will take a hit there. I'm all about the Bat.

Well, I was talking specifically about my JLA PF lineup. Big 7 is a must but I would make room for a Green Arrow, Black Canary, and Hawkman PF if they were well done. That's it for me. No Shazam and if I pick up Nightwing, I would consider him a part of my Batman lineup. Now if we are talking about the Bat-verse, my wallet will take a hit there. I'm all about the Bat.

We are thinking sooo much alike. I am planning to do exactly that....Though I can maybe skip Black Canary...maybe.

We are thinking sooo much alike. I am planning to do exactly that....Though I can maybe skip Black Canary...maybe.

She's so closely tied to the League and Ollie. I would definitely add her to the lineup if I pick up GA. If GA looks bad, then I'd skip Canary and all the other members I mentioned except for the Big 7. However, SSC has a knack for putting out some gorgeous female statues. Besides, Canary is a scorching hot blonde in high heels and fishnets. How do I say no to that? :lol

She's so closely tied to the League and Ollie. I would definitely add her to the lineup if I pick up GA. If GA looks bad, then I'd skip Canary and all the other members I mentioned except for the Big 7. However, SSC has a knack for putting out some gorgeous female statues. Besides, Canary is a scorching hot blonde in high heels and fishnets. How do I say no to that? :lol

You still talking about the black canary or the perfect woman? LOL

I decided to go with this custom piece instead. Looks more in scale with the trinity in my display.
image.jpg

Hmm funny how I forgot about Hawkman. I think an awesome sculpt of him has the most potential of all just imagine the wings on him.

Hmm funny how I forgot about Hawkman. I think an awesome sculpt of him has the most potential of all just imagine the wings on him.

Depending on how he's done, Hawkman has the chance to be an EPIC statue. The wings, musculature, mask, and weapons on him can definitely translate to a PF for the ages. I can even think of an AWESOME EX feature for Hawkman....a miniature Atom that can be placed on his shoulder, mace, or base. How cool would that be? Once SSC finishes up the Big 7, I'm anxious to see what else they come up with.

Back