Premium Format The Flash; Is he in Sideshow's near future?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the best pose for a Flash statue

Flash.jpg

Although the artwork it's being based on is cool, I don't think it will translate well into a statue. The only pose worse is Sideshow's "Fastest Man to put on a pair of gloves" version. Hopefully they will first focus on creating a phenomenal digital model and then do some pose tests before just looking at a comic cover and trying to mimic it. That typically doesn't turn out well.

It's an interesting idea, but I'm not sure it works with the other JLA character poses so far.

Right on the money!

If it doesn't I most likely will wait for some other company to do Flash. No big rush these days with XM studios(probably) and PopCultureShock getting into DC line.

SideShow has an amazing trinity line up, maybe that might be it!

I don't remember where I seen it, but someone photo shopped the new SS Daredevil to make him look like Flash and it looked awesome. I don't really care for the SS Daredevil's pose. It doesn't look right on him, but it sure looked good for Flash.

I don't remember where I seen it, but someone photo shopped the new SS Daredevil to make him look like Flash and it looked awesome. I don't really care for the SS Daredevil's pose. It doesn't look right on him, but it sure looked good for Flash.

I didn't feel like paging through the Daredevil thread to find it so I just made my own. but it does look good as the Flash.

DaredevilFlashSM.jpg

I'd much rather see a pose in which he is running rather than stopping. If it has to be a static pose I'd rather see him getting ready to take off with a smile on his face.

This looks far better than either of the illustrations we've seen so far.

The problem is that The Flash if he's running should be a bit more dynamic than that just because of the rate of speed he's traveling and honestly out of all the running statues I've seen of the Flash most are really bad looking. So if they go with him slide stopping, which is a comic staple, I won't mind. That and it'd look kind cool next to all the others, like He's just arriving next to the rest of the JLA.

Back