Premium Format The Flash; Is he in Sideshow's near future?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This kinda of thing just really gets to me. Im old school and hate to see when they do this, ie. Perry White, Jenny Olsen (really?!) etc... Now we'l have an Asian (appearing) Barry Allen, I mean seriously, where is it gonna end.

This kinda of thing just really gets to me. Im old school and hate to see when they do this, ie. Perry White, Jenny Olsen (really?!) etc... Now we'l have an Asian (appearing) Barry Allen, I mean seriously, where is it gonna end.

I dont care that he looks Asian, the real problem is that he looks too feminine to be playing a male superhero. They may as well just cast a female as the flash, it would have been better then this.

I dont care that he looks Asian, the real problem is that he looks too feminine to be playing a male superhero. They may as well just cast a female as the flash, it would have been better then this.

:lol true, add that to the complaint. But honestly, if your gonna make a movie after a comic [book] then do so. Don't go changing demographics just to appease affirmative action. The newer comics are diverse enough to create a movie from, leave the older ones alone (as is). :lecture

Crossing my fingers that they make a Flash. Would be great to add to the JLA line up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I haven't seen the show, is it that bad?

I think the show is absolutely fantastic. Probably the best superhero show we've had, ever. I just love how full on comic book they're going with it. I'm not even gonna watch Arrow anymore and just keep going with The Flash instead.

Love the show thus far, love Grant Gustin! I think they were talking about the casting for BvS. I'm sure people would be happy if it was Grant Gustin in the role.

I remember people were complaining about him because he was on Glee and now they like him for Flash.

Nah they are keeping CW stuff away from movies. Have you guys seen Tom Wellington, he isn't baby faced anymore and looks jacked....but noooooooooo we should keep away shows from movies. That's why Luthor isn't played by Michael Rossenbaum, who really wanted it.

So no Amell or Gustin will be contracted, no matter how much fans want it.

I just am waiting for the black Green Lantern who will be called Hal Jordan, and a Mexican John Stewart....

Nah they are keeping CW stuff away from movies. Have you guys seen Tom Wellington, he isn't baby faced anymore and looks jacked....but noooooooooo we should keep away shows from movies. That's why Luthor isn't played by Michael Rossenbaum, who really wanted it.

Damn, why?

YESSSS! finally!

I tell everyone Gotham is **** and they look at me like I'm an idiot. No continuity or resource. Terrible show.

Gotham is crap and Flash is much better...

Still better than Agents of Shield :lol

For shame! I think Agents of Shield is pretty kick ass. I love how they tie it into the movies. The first 3-4 ep of season 1 were not very good but it got pretty awesome pretty fast after that. If you're judging off of the first few, I would go and watch the rest of season 1.

Back