Action Figure The Fallout collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my vault suit over the weekend. Loved the work that went into it, but didn't love the colors. Everything looked too new and vibrant.
So while I wait for the body to arrive, I weathered the harness, painted and weathered the rifle, and faded the suit using bleach. Overall I'm pretty pleased with the results. Not bad for a couple hours work.

Great work, this really takes it to a whole different level! I am looking forward to it being completed.

What are this exactly?

Metal bits on the vault jumpsuit that are circled in the pic.
icm_fullxfull.151060631_qhk25gzddlc8cogck08k.jpg

Excellent! I messaged with Shockbolt's models last year about his 1:6 Nuka Cola bottles, he’s a cool guy, I’ll definitely be placing an order too for these suit details.

Just ordered my vault suit. ETA March 16 - April 19 from China. Wow. Did it really take that long for anyone else who bought it?

Mine took a month from purchase date, but a few other 1/6 items that I ordered from the same seller were sent separately and arrived within a week. My guess is the seller had to order in the suit set from elsewhere in china and then send it on to me, but if your seller has it in stock already you may get it sooner.

So I really want to pick up one of those Nuka Cola armor sets, but a full power armor figure to place it on is going for a ridiculous amount these days. Anyone know where I can pick up just the skeleton for the power armor at a reasonable price?

Anyone know where I can pick up just the skeleton for the power armor at a reasonable price?

I don't think there are any loose armor skeletons parted out at the usual places, I know because I looked for one too, your best bet is to pick up the T-51 Power Armor while it's cheap at thinkgeek, that's what I did in the end.

anyone heard anything regarding their Nuka Cola armor from Threezero? I figured shipping notices would have been sent out by now seeing as the set is out now.

Well, i make my own vaulsuit parts. If you need, i can correct dimension as you want.IMG_3718.jpgIMG_3719.jpg the square as 1x1cm. Back side 25x12mm, chest 10x15mm, and other 5x7mm

Still not finished. Still need to add the suit Greeblies and weather the jumpsuit a bit, but all the major pieces have arrived and it's a decent "first draft" of my custom.

20180212_212227.jpg

4" gamestop exclusive figures, dont know anything else about them
51909ebe22e55e0f17128501ffbf7c52.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Found more pictures, looks like you can mix and match the armor, they will need some more painting.
8eafc33fa9f672653fb0c34ed8d2e904.jpg
eb0ca09cf4425047149c2e2f478cd195.jpg
7a6b5403cf9b41460faefecbcbf74b84.jpg
5378dbbdeb4e44b585e6cd29e793dcc1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Back