Action Figure The Fallout collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Korgland is building a diorama background and a base for me now. A building and a street to fit a Detolf.

Todays working results of modelling. Seems to me, i make the several version the real 1/6 scale and adaptaded version for Vaultboy

??????????9.jpg

New upgradephoto2.jpg

Year is too large. As you see, i make props from this main screen. But on 3-rd photo have a little mistakes, the size of Nuka machine, it's little, about 1.5 times . By the way the inner dimension of garage "in real life" is 6m wide and 4m depth. (1m x 0.66 m in 1/6 scale). I planned to modelling it after all inner props, including broken mr. handy. The new modelling house have the same dimension.

Anyone have a head from the power armor set that they would be willing to sell? Really need one for my custom and can't find one anywhere.

I got the Nuka Cola T51 armor in the other day... that is an incredibly well done set! I definitely need to add more accessories for my display. What have people been using for the dog?

I got the Nuka Cola T51 armor in the other day... that is an incredibly well done set! I definitely need to add more accessories for my display. What have people been using for the dog?

Where did you purchase your Nuka armor, threezero store? I just purchased another T-51 suit for it so it's good to hear it's shipping out now.

The Alsation German Shepherd Ornament made by Leonardo is 1/6 and makes a good Dogmeat, here's mine

z2mST8N.jpg
ePn9nyy.jpg
rKwCotJ.jpg

Where did you purchase your Nuka armor, threezero store? I just purchased another T-51 suit for it so it's good to hear it's shipping out now.

The Alsation German Shepherd Ornament made by Leonardo is 1/6 and makes a good Dogmeat, here's mine

I got it through a US seller on eBay. They shipped it insanely fast. I didn't think they were in stock yet either.

They had the T51 Exclusive armor for $259.99 on Think Geek so I grabbed that and put the Nuka Armor onto it. The weathering on it is incredibly well done.

Really love the weathering and design of this armor pack. Threezero nailed it with this set. It is a shame that they did not include any additional weapons with it.

IMG_3181.jpgIMG_3183.jpgIMG_3182.jpg

I got it through a US seller on eBay. They shipped it insanely fast. I didn't think they were in stock yet either.

They had the T51 Exclusive armor for $259.99 on Think Geek so I grabbed that and put the Nuka Armor onto it. The weathering on it is incredibly well done.

Thanks for the pics, interesting that you have this. I ordered from the 3z store and have not heard a thing.

2db5efr.jpg

Anyone else have one of these 3D printed Mr Handy robots? Wasnt sure which size to get and neither seems right. Kinda hard to figure out how big a the robot is supposed to be anyway. Cant wait to paint!

Had delivery of my Vault suit from eBay yesterday and just to echo what everyone has said already it's a superb set, also got some more raw Piper parts in so will start assembling and working on her with Nick when I get the time and daylight in the coming months.

Vaultsuit1.jpg

Loving the vault tech jumpsuit, but bothered by the big inaccuracy of the lack of the metal Greeblies that attach to the suit. Anyone of you creative people in here have any solutions for this?

What style body did you use?

I got the COOMODEL Standard Muscle Arm Body BD007 that was recommended and it fits great, like others have said it gets tight around the leather bracers as they don't stretch like the suit material but enough of the arm gets in there so it's fine. I also switched out the black boots and put on some brown paratrooper jump boots.

Loving the vault tech jumpsuit, but bothered by the big inaccuracy of the lack of the metal Greeblies that attach to the suit. Anyone of you creative people in here have any solutions for this?

I have some black wire ready for mine and there are even some fabric loops to run it through down the back of the suit, haven't found anything yet that looks like the metal communicator device that is on the front of the suit but may just end up cutting something to size that looks similar.

Got my vault suit over the weekend. Loved the work that went into it, but didn't love the colors. Everything looked too new and vibrant.
So while I wait for the body to arrive, I weathered the harness, painted and weathered the rifle, and faded the suit using bleach. Overall I'm pretty pleased with the results. Not bad for a couple hours work.
20180205_180235.jpg
20180205_180212.jpg

Last edited:
This thread made me go back and start up Ultimate New Vegas again. If I can find the Goty fallout 3 I can finish my play through. Still have to play 4. Just waiting for the goty edition to drop in price a little bit.

Got my vault suit over the weekend. Loved the work that went into it, but didn't love the colors. Everything looked s
Too new and vibrant.
So while I wait for the body to arrive, I weathered the harness, painted and weathered the rifle, and faded the suit using bleach. Overall I'm pretty pleased with the results. Not bad for a couple hours work.
View attachment 391819
View attachment 391820

looks like something straight out of dragonball Cell saga.

Back