Action Figure The Fallout collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome set up, K.Bowen! I bought that jumpsuit set as well, just stumbled across it on ebay, but no one on here had ever mentioned it, as far as I could tell, but I took a chance on it. It came the other day and looks great, especially for the price! Unfortunately, it was at that point that I realized I didn't have any more spare neckless bodies, so I had to order one on ebay, and now I'm just waiting for it to come in. Oversight on my part!

Vault Boy, your set up sounds sweet. Pics when you can!

I bought that jumpsuit set as well, just stumbled across it on ebay, but no one on here had ever mentioned it, as far as I could tell, but I took a chance on it. It came the other day and looks great, especially for the price! Unfortunately, it was at that point that I realized I didn't have any more spare neckless bodies, so I had to order one on ebay,

I'm going to purchase a suit today, I have a spare Survivor head laying about from my T-51 fig, what is the material like, does it stretch at all? what type of body has everyone picked to use for this clothing set.

Just purchased a bunch of clothing and parts to build a Nick Valentine figure too. I'm going to completely gut and hollow out the head piece I've got coming, should be fun.

The latest batch of 1/6 fallout pieces from shapeways also arrived shortly before Christmas, Stimpack, Radaway, Gamma Gun, Deathclaw gauntlet plus more, all very nice.

The body i was originally using which was just some random ttm18 was a bit too big, couldn't get it over the arms. So i switched to a regular trutype i think its the narrow shoulder one ?. The only place thats a bit tight is the forearms but thats because they are leather. The actual suit itself is stretchy enought to pose around. So id say go for the skinniest body.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

The body i was originally using which was just some random ttm18 was a bit too big, couldn't get it over the arms.

Good to know, thanks. I think I only have a cheap ttm18 body spare to use too but I'm not afraid to take a file to it should I need to shave a few mm off it.

I want the companions made as figures first if there are any manufacturers listening, Atom Cats Rowdy is fine but a bit obscure , give us Piper, Codsworth, Cait, a Danse headsculpt, Hancock, Strong, or Preston Garvey first.

We need pics!

Yes keep as updated!

Finally got the body in, so I put him together and took some pics. I'm using the COOMODEL Standard Muscle Arm Body BD007. First one of it's kind that I've bought, since I usually use the basic $20 body you can find anywhere. But with this being a jumpsuit, I wanted the body to be a little bulkier, and I think it works great. The outfit itself is surprisingly high quality as well. I had to stretch that sucker to get it over the body (I definitely wouldn't recommend a Bane or Schwarzenegger body), but it held, and looks awesome.
The Pipboy is quite nicely done, and looks well worn. The screen is not completely readable since it's so small, but it looks good. My pic is a little blurry, but it's like, 99% accurate to what it looks like: just bearly unreadable. Lastly, the leather is thin and somewhat fragile feeling, so once it's on, I wouldn't play with it too much, but I didn't have any problems with it. The two thin side straps are held in place by magnets in the front, and I thought that was cool. They're not terribly strong, but they'll hold in place once posed up.
Hard to nail down the material, it's like a stretchy nylon-cotton blend, so it has some thickness to it. My only gripe is that the arms and especially the legs are too long, so the material bunches up. Arms aren't too bad, as you can see in the pics, but the legs have quite a bit of extra material.
I would definitely recommend this body to go with it. It's got definition, it's neckless, if you have the head from the armors, and it costs less than $30 off ebay.

Fallout 1.JPG

Fallout 2.JPG

Fallout 3.JPG

Fallout 4.JPG

Found this base too on my eBay searches for Fallout parts

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Scale-Model-Toy-Street-Corner-Scene-Accessories-For-12-Action-Figure/182873721156?hash=item2a941f8944:g:hBUAAOSwAHtZ-8pS

I'm amazed at the selection of 1/6 stuff on eBay now, managed to find all the pieces I need to start work on a Piper figure too, the joy of making your own Fallout stuff is that its hard to go wrong as you have to weather them so much anyway to get that post-apocalyptic look.

I'm not sure what those are. I assumed they were just belt loops, but they're too small for the leather rigging we get. They're on the front, too.

Hey guys, i see you are looking for base for fallout diorama. If you give me the idea (what you want) or maybe (creenshot of base), after 1-2 weeks you recive the photo of complete base. In the end of this week will be the first Armor station V2 from Korgland. V1 have the little differ from the game dimension.

Hey guys, i see you are looking for base for fallout diorama. If you give me the idea (what you want) or maybe (creenshot of base), after 1-2 weeks you recive the photo of complete base. In the end of this week will be the first Armor station V2 from Korgland. V1 have the little differ from the game dimension.

I think any sort of ruined ground would work for a Fallout diorama, I can't think of anything specific and recognizable from the game for a display base, but if you need ideas for stuff not found in 1/6 scale, Nuka cola machine, the Red Workstation, standing gun turret, a mirelurk, vault door perhaps,
a lot of the loading screens in the game could probably provide some more ideas.

I've got an exclusive T-45 with the minigun and the laser rifle that I'm needing to sell, just haven't gotten around to listing it on eBay. I like the styling of the T-51 slightly more and don't have room for both in my collection.

Got Alot of stuff from korgland today. Everything's looking awesome. The power armor station is actually poseable. The work this guy does is outstanding.
655ba5998204aae404e2ed6058ae301f.jpg
596fa0c4c3210c4a983a1769c1da0f02.jpg
5f60f318256709214a1031be40b8105e.jpg
eb4375d239715df900ef93f19fd59816.jpg
66fe701d78aa95f16fc77d7ebbbc5412.jpg

Maybe i start to paint it. Blow off the dust from my airbrush and do the perfect props. In the past i do the 1/35 models. look on photo, this id the Pz3 N Leningrad 1942, and Stug 3 F8 Kharkov 1943 But now i have not time and place to do it.

Attachments

• 02ecaf43ec26546fe540c46001743514.jpg
    02ecaf43ec26546fe540c46001743514.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 187
  • 393f2dd3a7aa8c12d2b314ff288a3e3b.jpg
    393f2dd3a7aa8c12d2b314ff288a3e3b.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 173
Received some of my Nick Valentine parts today, already had a go at sculpting some bits, I'll continue to shave them with my dremel tool but so far looks promising, I've drilled out the eyes on the head already as I'm going to try and create light up synth eyes, anyone know how to find clear beads or ball bearings small enough for 1/6 scale eyes? :idea

FalloutNick1.jpg

You can find a lot of beads on aliexpress (in Russia cheap to use ali, not ebay and other). I find clear 2mm,3mm, 4mm round 4USD for 200-120pcs? maybe you find it cheaper

Theres an etsy link in tge 1st post for the accessories, those jumpsuits should be on ebay by now just gotta have a look

Anyone put this on a female body? I tried real quick on an old DML body and a large bust phicen. I think with a little work it could look great on the phicen.

avhsg1.jpg

16gyamt.jpg

2z3nmyt.jpg

Back