Action Figure The Fallout collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need that X-01 in 1/6!

Yes! This with the Shark paint job would be a grail for me. I am worried that is just is not possible IRL. They use a lot of video game magic to make that work that I am not sure the threezero frame can make work, or pose for that matter....I hope I am wrong though.

Some folks have the Nuka armor already. Mine has not shipped and I ordered direct from 3Z. Still listed as shipping in January. I just emailed them to ask what is up?

What's with the weird paint job on the T-51? Threezero did something identical with theirs, a military green torso with the arms and legs bare metal. I know that very same set was in Fallout 4, but coming across it gave the feeling of someone abandoning a half-finished job, so it worked in that context. Here, and on the 1/6 figure, it just looks odd.

Anyone know where I can score one of these?
bobblehead_da_by_camboy-dafr57j.jpg

I can make it. I find the same model on thingiverse and can make it in 1" dimension or less, up to 1/4" tall. But it have NonCommercial-NoDerivs commons. I can print it and share it. I would not break the rules, but I can just give them like gift. Tomorrow i print several items. Also i find the painter and she can paint all my items in future.

I can make it. I find the same model on thingiverse and can make it in 1" dimension or less, up to 1/4" tall. But it have NonCommercial-NoDerivs commons. I can print it and share it. I would not break the rules, but I can just give them like gift. Tomorrow i print several items. Also i find the painter and she can paint all my items in future.

Sweet. Just let me know when they are available and id love to order one.

I'd like one too.

Well, i make it. 1 1/2" tall, the firs test version, and it have very little stripes, about 0.04mm (the stripes is the specificy of models and i can not delete it before printing, only sending and painting can decrease it). But on stand see vault tec. also i write the guy who have this model to buy model or rights to sell it, and wait the answer. But we make it like in Russia. There after 10P.m. you can not buy alcohol, but you can buy plastic bag and bottle of alcohol inside it like gift. and there you can buy ziplock packet and statue inside like gift. And we don't breake the rules.IMG_3725.jpgIMG_3726.jpg

That looks amazing Korgland. I am really looking forward to seeing it painted as a bobblehead set is something I would love with my Power Armors

Heads up! I emailed Threezero about possible future Fallout items and here's what they said.

My email to them:

19/2/2018 23:34 寫道:
"Will you be producing anymore Fallout figures and/or power armor packs? Like T-60 power armor with Brotherhood of Steel Sentinel paint, Tesla T-60 power armor, X-01 power armor, Synth Coursers, Super Mutants, or any of the companions?"

Their response:

"Dear Customer:

We will update all the related information on our facebook page , please stay tuned."

Oooohh!

Standard boilerplate response. You would have received the same response had you asked "please notify of your upcoming collection of 1/6 20th century dictators".

Some folks have the Nuka armor already. Mine has not shipped and I ordered direct from 3Z. Still listed as shipping in January. I just emailed them to ask what is up?

I got an email response from them saying the Nuka Cola Armor is likely shipping at the end of this month.

There is currently a $15 off $75 coupon on eBay. Code is PONLYONAPP and good until 10PM EST tonight. Great to use on a vault suit I just ordered one.

Any recommendations for a good fitting body?

Back