The Expendables 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone post the link that says Jackie is out? He is listed as in the cast on imdb and Wikipedia I think. I have even read interviews where Jackie said he couldn't do part 2 because of his schedule but he was definitely down for part 3. I haven't heard anything about Cage.

Official website says who's in, Jackie Chan, Steven Seagal and Nicholas Cage is definately not in..... it may change as shooting moves around but i doubt it.

From what i know each of the original Expendables (Ross, Christmas, Yang, Gunnar, Toll Road and Caeser) will have a younger counter part. Harrison Ford is taking over from Willis as the CIA fixer.

Another episode I like to see. Definitely interested to see Harrison using some modern AR. I wish they get in Chow Yuan Fatt. Jacky Chan probably be in E4 tho!

There is supposed to be a spinoff called the expendabelles or something like that featuring female action stars with the same formula as the Expendables.

It's not. It's just bad because it's written by Goyer. The first one is worse because it's written and directed by Mark Steven Johnson.

It's not. The first is bad in a generic Hollywood kind of way, which is the worst kind of bad. The other is bad because it wants to be out there and surreal, but it's too restricted, so it ends up being this mishmash of bad ****.

It has 2 scenes that are better then anything in the first film. Take it from me. I know you like weird **** as much as I do. And SoV has SOME weird ****. But it's still incredibly bad in almost every way.

But it's not as boring, and most certainly not as absolutely god****ingawful as the first film. Which is still one of the worst movies ever made, for me.

There are only 2 Superhero movies i've never seen.

GR2
Elektra

Yes, I've seen 1/4 of Catwoman. :lol

Going to give GR2 a shot this week then.

It's cool. But honestly, it does suck. I just think it's a tad more creative then the first. But that's because the directors are up there in terms of creative action. Crank still hasn't been beat yet in terms of original action movies.

Vengeance is the epitome of "can't judge a book by its cover", cause its got one of the coolest BR covers of all time.

Back