The Expendables 2 - August 17, 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yah its very good though being in gritty dusty film she probably wont look all that glamourous so thats why the photo might reflect a closer how shell look in this film

Can't wait for this! :yess: Is it true that Cindy Rothrock will also join the crew? She was like the female Chuck Norris in the 80's/early 90's!!! :clap

I guess the only ting I dont find to impressive so far is the logo of the film, looks kind of meh

304049_236548969737574_115601671832305_663915_1201687696_n.jpg

I didn't even know this was happening. Chuck Norris, holy crap.

It'll probably suck though, just saying, the first one wasn't anything special. Usually when films go for the fans they fail miserably.

yah they kind of fell in the bad timing having to go up agains Avengers and Batman, but it should be pretty good, to see Arnold and Bruce have bigger roles this time, Chick Norris probably the last we will see him, van Damme and helsmworth, kinda wished Rourke was there. im curious to know what the plot is, some peeps think Jet Lees charachter will get killed and they go out for revenge, but then again earlier they said it was Rourke getting killed then his daughter gets kidnapped, but that was all fluff as well. as much as I like the franchise I really am hoping they will make the Jason Strahan figure from this film so we can make crank customs

Great poster!

No Rourke on it :( He's in the movie right?

Rourke is gone. Li, Hemsworth and Coutoure are in it but absent from the poster. I get Norris and Van Damme getting their spotlight, but Li or Coutoure should have gotten precedent over the chick, this is their second tour.

Yep, he dropped out...
That poster is awful... I wish studios pushed for quality graphic art instead of these cookie-cutter Photoshop crap...
:yuck

Yup, the lack of imagination sucks. It's rare to see a good modern movie poster, and most of them look half-assed, you can't be a true art poster. Drew Struzan is a gift to movie lovers, his poster art is just stunning and some of my more favorite posters were done by him.

I can picture the conversation Rourke had with Sly, something tells me he said "brother" about 40 times. :D

He's too busy making movies like Immortals to give an appearance in Expendables :rolleyes: :cuckoo:

Too bad, I really liked Tool and the relationship implied between him, Barney and Christmas.

I can't imagine what's behind it all, Sly pulled him away from the Iron Man 2 shoot for a few days to do the first one, it seems like he's into it and all, but you never know, I never pegged Carl Weathers fore being as ____ about his deals as he is.

I can't imagine what's behind it all, Sly pulled him away from the Iron Man 2 shoot for a few days to do the first one, it seems like he's into it and all, but you never know, I never pegged Carl Weathers fore being as ____ about his deals as he is.

I'd assume it was nothing more than a conflict of scheduling.

When Rourke was on Friday Night with Jonathon Ross a while back he didn't really come across as being that excited about being in the first one, I seem to remember. I may be wrong but that's the feeling I got from it.

Back