The Expendables 2 - August 17, 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dream Cast for The Expendables 2

I still want to see it. I don't see Seagal mentioned, maybe him and Van Damme would refuse to work together though, if memory serves they don't like eachother.

Seriously though this thing would need a big running time to fit all these guys in especially when Arnie and Willis are having their roles upgraded beyond cameos.

____ it. I would actually buy a Colonel Guile from STREET FIGHTER: THE MOVIE if HT made it. Bison too.

I wonder if they could get Pacino or Keaton on board.

just watched the first one on netflix the other night. overall, not a great story/movie but i still really enjoyed it. it was fun seeing so many "old time" actors in the same flick.

i thought arnold was terrible in it but it was still fun to see him on screen.

I liked the first one, not great but good. Carl Weathers should be in it for sure. Biehn too.

Glad they got Norris and Van Damme though. Awesome.

Posted by Arnold on Twitter...

421285922.jpg

https://twitpic.com/6ytmaq

i couldn't make it through the first movie. i think i watched the first 30-40 minutes and that was it for me. the inclusion of van damme and norris gives me hope for the sequel.

Is Apollo Creed the last good guy to ever die in a Stallone movie?

I love the first Expendables, I'm very excited about this. What mattered most to me was Statham coming back, the Christmas-Ross relationship is a large part of why I liked the first film and I wanted more if it. The rest of the cast was pretty much Expendable to me. It is cool to see so many returning though. Glad to see Arnie and Willis back. Really hope Brian Tyler will be back to score it.

Only thing I don't like so far is Sly's stache and the emblem on the berets.

First movie was more enjoyable when I saw it on Blu than in the theater. It was an ok action movie overall but I think it should have been better. I'll go see the second one in theaters because I think they know what they messed up on the first one and this should kick ass.

Back