The Expendables 2 - August 17, 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dream Cast for The Expendables 2

Micheal Biehn would be awesome and If he played a CIA agent or something

I loved Brody in Predators...but he aint a badass now. I still thought he was badass in Predators. But he's no where in the league of badassary,

I loved Brody in Predators...but he aint a badass now. I still thought he was badass in Predators. But he's no where in the league of badassary,

:exactly::goodpost: ..he played a badass in predators, yes ..but that does not make him an iconic action movie star!:dunno

..and Fassbender ..really? I still feel he is a little too recent to play along side real action icons like Willis,Stallone etc .

I honestly think that justin biber would be the most AWSUME ACTION HERO EVER. Put a machine gun in this guys hand and he will oen sylfester stalone. Also can add justin timberlake to the list of badass action hero's lol.

I honestly think that justin biber would be the most AWSUME ACTION HERO EVER. Put a machine gun in this guys hand and he will oen sylfester stalone. Also can add justin timberlake to the list of badass action hero's lol.

Justin Bieber would be the first one to get his head blown off.

Michael Fassbender maybe... Danny Glover as an armchair bad-guy maybe. But the other 4? Are you out of your mind! Will Smith? How does he even fit into a movie like Expendables! Lol

he is young and doesn't understand cinema. his choices prove it.. he is not joking either.:lol

It says your "dream list".. That's what I put.. All my favorite actors. :lol
Here's my prefered realistic list, though..

Arny
Stallone
Statham
Willis
Biehn
Glover
Russel Crowe (?)
Christian Bale (?)
Matt Damon (?)

... Jim carrey, Adrien Brody, Will Smith, Michael Fassbender, Ewan McGregor... :monkey3

this movie has to cast Biehn. he is an iconic action/sci-fi actor. he played some of the most iconic heroes in sci fi history.. it be perfect to see him on the same team as arnold.. i would not mind seeing bill paxton in a role as well

Yeah, he's not Schwarzenegger type badass, but he's an iconic actor. And bill paxton would be awesome.:rock

How Michael Biehn wasn't is the first one is beyond me he is the man. I would hope he is a shoe in for the second.

Since the movie is throw back to the 80's I am just going to list old guys. A few of them fall under the "hey your that one guy". Wouldn't know them by name but you know them.

Kurt Russel
Clancy Brown
Ron Perlman
Michael Dudikoff
Brian Thompson
Just for kicks Clint Eastwood say what you want I know the guy is in his 80s but he is still Clint f'n Eastwood.

How Michael Biehn wasn't is the first one is beyond me he is the man. I would hope he is a shoe in for the second.

Since the movie is throw back to the 80's I am just going to list old guys. A few of them fall under the "hey your that one guy". Wouldn't know them by name but you know them.

Kurt Russel
Clancy Brown
Ron Perlman
Michael Dudikoff
Brian Thompson
Just for kicks Clint Eastwood say what you want I know the guy is in his 80s but he is still Clint f'n Eastwood.
Yes Kurt Russell I forgot all about him :goodpost:

Suprised nobody has posted this yet...

Van-Damme and Norris are in!!! :rock!!!

Sylvester Stallone Confirms Jean-Claude Van Damme and Chuck Norris For ‘Expendables’ Sequel, Hints They Won’t Be the Last Action Additions

Just last week, we had word that “The Expendables 2” had added more macho muscle with appearences (real appearances, not just cameos) from Bruce Willis and Arnold Schwarzenegger. Today, that screen is going to have to stretch and flex a little wider, as Sylvester Stallone confirmed that Chuck Norris and Jean-Claude Van Damme have joined the cast.

Even Stallone is excited to clench his jaw across from the Muscles from Brussels at long last. “We’ll have a big showdown between me and Van Damme, which has been anticipated for a long time, so it should be a good one,” Stallone told EW. He remained tight-lipped as to what their roles would entail. Does this mean Van Damme will be a villain? An Expendable who turns on the gang midway through the plot? The mind reels at the possibilities of how the punches will land, and whether Norris may, through sheer will, be the only survivor.

But that’s not all. Stallone hints they’re looking to make the cast even meatier. He hopes to get Nicolas Cage and John Travolta in on the action, but if he can’t land them, he’d like to sign some other hungry men of the 1980s.

“We’re trying to work out different scenarios. I like using people that had a moment and then maybe have fallen on some hard times and give them another shot. So we’re always looking for actors like Michael Biehn and Michael Pare. I like those kinds of guys. Someone did it for me and I like to see if I can do it for them. We also need some new blood in there, a Navy Seal-type, because with the Expendables none of them have 20-20 vision anymore. They need some help, man.”

“The Expendables 2” is going to be like the equivalent of those 72 oz steaks you have to consume in one go so you can get the meal for free. I can’t wait. And I’m a vegetarian for God’s sake. I don’t even consume 72 oz steaks, but I’ll eat up the movie equivalent without a shred of guilt.

This is indeed what the big screen was made to contain. Bring on 2012 already!

Source: EW

I recently saw the first film and thought it was pretty terrible. But I'll definitely have to check this out on Netflix or something if Norris is in it.

I recently saw the first film and thought it was pretty terrible. But I'll definitely have to check this out on Netflix or something if Norris is in it.

I thought it was pretty terrible too the first time I saw it, my buddy and I couldn't stop laughing at Dolph Lundgren and how damn old Sly is :lol

More than that, the acting was wooden, the action wasn't nearly as good as I hoped and expected it would be, the pacing seemed off (bad editing, I guess), I didn't feel much tension, and the CG effects were terribly dated IMO. It had its moments I guess, but they were few and far between.

Stallone does look a bit freaky with his botox injections or whatever it is, though.

Back