The Expendables 2 - August 17, 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say Statham is easily the biggest action star of the past decade. I always felt he deserved to be in these films just as much as the 'legends'.

All the old famous action icons with the modern day version.

It'd be nice to see Sigourney or Linda Hamilton in one of these movies also.

You missed the point of it though. While 50% of it is showcasing badass geezers, the other 50% is showcasing upcoming talent that have the capability of achieving 80's-level badassery. The Stallone/Statham connection is crucial and key to that.

Fair enough. I guess its just not what I personally cared to see.

I loved 2. It was just a fun movie. The action was great, the cheese was rich and layered, like gourmet nachos, and the 80's action references could put any basement dweller on a quiz show to shame. I think that one thing that might factor into why I loved it so much was the fact that my friend and I were literally the only ones in the theater, so we were free to just have fun with it, and, at times, it seemed like we were the cast of MST3K.:lol

You know how JCVD was in all those movies where he has a twin or clone? They should bring back JCVD as a baddie in EX3 and say its his twin I would ****ing love that. And I would PMSL.

Sho Kosugi should be the next bad guy....

They did American slime, then Euro slime... time for Asian slime!

And bring back Jet Li! Jet Li vs. Kosugi would ROCK.

I'd say Statham is easily the biggest action star of the past decade. I always felt he deserved to be in these films just as much as the 'legends'.

All the old famous action icons with the modern day version.

It'd be nice to see Sigourney or Linda Hamilton in one of these movies also.

They should have Vin Diesel in the next one. The 'other modern action star'.

In addition to Vin Diesel I think they should make a push to get The Rock in these movies.

Maybe let us finally meet Arnold's team:

Snipes as his 2nd in command, Nic Cage as the crazy member of the team, The Rock as the big enforcer.

How about bringing in Jim Caviezel or Kiefer Sutherland (I mean Jack Bauer could seriously do some damage with these guys)

In addition to Vin Diesel I think they should make a push to get The Rock in these movies.

Maybe let us finally meet Arnold's team:

Snipes as his 2nd in command, Nic Cage as the crazy member of the team, The Rock as the big enforcer.

How about bringing in Jim Caviezel or Kiefer Sutherland (I mean Jack Bauer could seriously do some damage with these guys)

I think Caviezel and Sutherland are examples of why they're making these. :lol

I think Caviezel and Sutherland are examples of why they're making these. :lol

Yeah, might as well add Keanu Reeves at that point. Cage is probably the point where the line is drawn, and I'm not sure he's even be considered if it weren't for his action films still carrying the feel of 80's action. The Rock and Face Off are some of the last action movies I really enjoyed before Stallone and Willis and Arnie started coming back.

Yeah word seeing Arnold's full team (Snipes, the Rock, kurt russel, bruse willis) would be the best then teaming them up with Sly's to take on an epic team of badasses then Chick Norris shows up and they play the good the bad and the ugly theme and the Arnold fights Nic Cage and defeats him then Sly fights JCVD's clone and then a big high five and credits roll.

Holy **** I think I just wrote the script. You're welcome Sly lmfaooooooo.

Yeah word seeing Arnold's full team (Snipes, the Rock, kurt russel, bruse willis) would be the best then teaming them up with Sly's to take on an epic team of badasses then Chick Norris shows up and they play the good the bad and the ugly theme and the Arnold fights Nic Cage and defeats him then Sly fights JCVD's clone and then a big high five and credits roll.

Holy **** I think I just wrote the script. You're welcome Sly lmfaooooooo.

woman-beard.jpg

Back