THE DEAD: Subject 245: Punk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now we just need this guy.......:cool:
tarmanbitespunksbrainsoutbiggervers.gif

One movie I saw this guy get his head cut off and another movie at it's end he is trying to catch a ride on the side of the freeway. How many Tar man are they?

One movie I saw this guy get his head cut off and another movie at it's end he is trying to catch a ride on the side of the freeway. How many Tar man are they?

:dunno.........i've only seen him in "return of the living dead".
fave zombie of the movie.........basically he was patient zero in that one..........:lol

I hate that I get all Kathy Bates sometimes with my figures.

"Hey, who moved that Joker figure?? It's slanted an inch out of place!!!"

I'm thinking I might put these Dead figures at my work desk, but I'd be a little freaked out about having higher end collectibles at work. I really want to get that Harbinger figure, but since we're Catholic I'm thinking my wife would freak.

There are other factions of Christianity that wear robes like that as well. For the moment, my mind is lapsing ATM from sleep dep, but don't Episcopalians even have rosaries? If so, you can just pretend he's priest of another denomination. Hell, you can even take your pick between Franciscan, Dominican, etc... too!

:dunno.........i've only seen him in "return of the living dead".
fave zombie of the movie.........basically he was patient zero in that one..........:lol

From what I can remember, he's been in 4 of the 5 Return of the Living Dead movies. I can't remember if he was in 3 or not.

If anyone has an Exclusive they do not wish to keep, PLEASE, let me know. I am absolutly disgusted with sideshows small editions - 245? Give me a break. What, do they have some dude in the back room who gets a hundred of them to put up on ebay later? I'm angry! I've got every single Dead yet, and this edition size has me worried that I will never get to have the Exclusive punk :-( Thanks!

Boba get on the wait list, I am 99.99% sure you will get one. I ordered the exclusive and the regular edition but cancelled the exclusive, I know of two other people who did the same so I am sure you will get one. I wish I had seen your post earlier or I would have offered it to you. Although if you live outside of California you might not have wanted it, the shipping cost is fair but the 9.75% CA sales tax they add on top of that is INSANE..friggin Schwarzenegger man!

Boba get on the wait list, I am 99.99% sure you will get one. I ordered the exclusive and the regular edition but cancelled the exclusive, I know of two other people who did the same so I am sure you will get one. I wish I had seen your post earlier or I would have offered it to you. Although if you live outside of California you might not have wanted it, the shipping cost is fair but the 9.75% CA sales tax they add on top of that is INSANE..friggin Schwarzenegger man!

It's not his fault. Blame the politicians in the senate who refuse make a decision unless the wording in the bill matches the wording on their Depends. They're the ones wasting our tax money on salaries they don't deserve, continually stalling and throwing childish temper tantrums because they don't agree with the wordage in a proposal.

I just ordered my reg punk and it costed me $103. Its $28 for shipping to the Uk :horror

You will also need to add VAT which will be added to your invoice by Sideshow when the item ships.

I recently received the Butcher and my final invoiced bill including shipping and VAT was converted to £78.11.

If you are looking to pick it up cheaper, you can order it from Forbidden Planet.co.uk for £64.99 and £2.50 P&P.

https://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=54211

You can use the discount code 'FPISFXPROMO' for a 10% discount and if you buy via Quidco you can pick up a further 4%.

Ive ordered the regular from FP and I am currently on the wait list for the exclusive, which will hopefully convert.

I really don't care about varients and exclusives, it's still the same figure! An extra item or a different color outfit isn't enought for me to fork out another $75 to $100, and that's buying direct.

If say for instance SS made another T.C.U.O. Zombie but it had a different head and arm, now that would be enough for me to buy it.

As for price, I've already posted my thoughts on that earlier. I think another member already posted it and I agree, I think once they reach $100: that will be the ending point for me.

I also didn't like the new body and am glad they went back to the Buck.

Got mine ordered on Friday as well... didn't even realize he was an ES fo 245. Guess charging for the exclusives makes sense if they are going to keep the numbers low.

I wasn't able to use the coupon, guess I'll contact cs and see if anything can be done. But worse case scenario I just use it on the next one.

You will also need to add VAT which will be added to your invoice by Sideshow when the item ships.

I recently received the Butcher and my final invoiced bill including shipping and VAT was converted to £78.11.

If you are looking to pick it up cheaper, you can order it from Forbidden Planet.co.uk for £64.99 and £2.50 P&P.

https://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=54211

You can use the discount code 'FPISFXPROMO' for a 10% discount and if you buy via Quidco you can pick up a further 4%.

Ive ordered the regular from FP and I am currently on the wait list for the exclusive, which will hopefully convert.

Thanks alot, you've saved me alot of money :D

No worries! If anyone else decides to cancel one, please keep me in mind :)

Hey everyone.

I saw this figure and ordered it instantly.

Being the biggest fan of the movie: Return Of The Living Dead, I decided

I need this.

But Im here to ask you people,

How do I get a retro BOOM BOX to scale for the awesome zombie punk?

I've looked everywhere and cant seem to find one.

Any advice?

Thanks!

Hey everyone.

I saw this figure and ordered it instantly.

Being the biggest fan of the movie: Return Of The Living Dead, I decided

I need this.

But Im here to ask you people,

How do I get a retro BOOM BOX to scale for the awesome zombie punk?

I've looked everywhere and cant seem to find one.

Any advice?

Thanks!

I'd try looking at Barbie accessories. That's where most of us found the shopping cart for our Street Prophets.

There are other factions of Christianity that wear robes like that as well. For the moment, my mind is lapsing ATM from sleep dep, but don't Episcopalians even have rosaries? If so, you can just pretend he's priest of another denomination. Hell, you can even take your pick between Franciscan, Dominican, etc... too!

From what I can remember, he's been in 4 of the 5 Return of the Living Dead movies. I can't remember if he was in 3 or not.

there are 5 of those movies? Last one i remember was part 3....and it sucked. Tarman was only in part 1 and 2....dont know about 4 and 5 though.

there are 5 of those movies? Last one i remember was part 3....and it sucked. Tarman was only in part 1 and 2....dont know about 4 and 5 though.

Yep, they made at least two more sequels; one called Rave to the Grave and the other called Necropolis, I believe. They were both pretty bad, although I do believe that Tarman makes an appearance in both. Mind you, it's been a while...

Return of the Living Dead - 1985
Return of the Living Dead 2 - 1988
Return of the Living Dead 3 - 1993
Return of the Living Dead: Necropolis - 2005
Return of the Living Dead: Rave to the Grave - 2005​

The latter two were shot simultaneously and I believe aired on the SciFi Channel before being released straight to DVD. Neither one is really any good unless you're a diehard fan of the series, and even then, they're pretty painful with Rave being a nodder.

Back