THE DEAD: Subject 245: Punk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Return of the Living Dead - 1985
Return of the Living Dead 2 - 1988
Return of the Living Dead 3 - 1993
Return of the Living Dead: Necropolis - 2005
Return of the Living Dead: Rave to the Grave - 2005​

The latter two were shot simultaneously and I believe aired on the SciFi Channel before being released straight to DVD. Neither one is really any good unless you're a diehard fan of the series, and even then, they're pretty painful with Rave being a nodder.

If it aired on SciFi you know its crap!

I remember seeing that as a kid, and thinking, OMG, shes naked in a graveyard, thats so wrong. Not anymore.
Young people are stupid.

I remember seeing that as a kid, and thinking, OMG, shes naked in a graveyard, thats so wrong. Not anymore.
Young people are stupid.

Yup. Meeting her in person would completely change anyone's perspective of "hotness" in regards to her...

325100.jpg

Wonder if your opinion would change seeing her without make-up. Again...

325100.jpg

gah! don't ruin it! don't ruin it!

i still have a people's magazine with an article on her ('scream queen' or something to that effect) from when i was in like 8th grade.

gah! don't ruin it! don't ruin it!

i still have a people's magazine with an article on her ('scream queen' or something to that effect) from when i was in like 8th grade.

Yup. I went to a Weekend of Horrors when I was 13, still hyped on the lipstick scene from Demons :)naughty), and man, seeing her in person... buzzkill. You could strike a match on her cheeks. :lol

>>>ESTIMATED ARRIVAL<<<
Of: Subject 245: Punk 12-inch Figure – Sideshow Exclusive

Coming in: 20 Days

To: Sideshow U.S. warehouse

Est. ship weight (US): 4 lbs.

Est. dimensional weight

(Int’l orders & Oversized items): 10 lbs.

Back