THE DEAD: Subject 245: Punk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll have to forgive this as I don't follow this line very much. But is the Punk sporting a Watchmen nod on his left jacket lappel? :naughty

Yeah, I know that but it's the similar face (narrow eyes but it is missing the "dimples") and it's in the same spot as the Comedian's.

It's likely just my eyes playing tricks on the SSC product page, prior me seeing the in hand shots. Long day of staring at a computer too long.

Are you factoring shipping in? My coupon handled pretty much the shipping costs is all.. or perhaps its just the preauth you are seeing (which is always higher than the actual charge).

They did recalculate with the coupon, I was a little *ahem* stern in the fact I did not want the reward points.

Ah but the joyful kicker of it all, it was delivered to work today, from where I was just laid off on Tuesday. Merry Christmas!

So I got in touch with a friend coworker to make sure the mailroom forwarded him to me. I hope he arrives.

Got mine today and I have to say I think he's my favorite so far in the series. For the longest time The Security Guard was able to hold the top spot. But the punk just kicks so much ass :rock

Mine just landed via UPS and it's sitting in the next town over till tomorrow.
The tension is killing me.
Needing some punk gear for him, aside from the flyer.....
I ordered 2 boom boxes (as a pair only) and ended up with an extra red one.
Perfect for my little red Godzilla.
Im spray priming the other one right now.
Till then Godzilla's rockin' it
100_1250.jpg

Back