The Dead Specimen Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good job Dusty, maybe now everyone will STFU and let those who ordered enjoy their busts.

:lecture

conspiracy... er... mystery solved. you may continue your griping.

Nope. Sideshow is open Monday - Friday and these went up on Saturday. I'd be surprised if these started shipping tomorrow. I'd guess more likely Tuesday or even Wednesday at the earliest. I'm sure they are backed up with Spooktacular.

But I do find it odd the scale isn't listed. Yeah, they are LSB, but since those are always inconsistant, and these are clearly smaller than the usual LSB, a aproximate size/scale would have been nice. I still say 1:4. Originally I wanted these to be 1:6, but at this price, I want them to be 1:4. That way they can at least be displayed with the PZ PF and not just by themselves. Zombies look better in groups, not individually.

Thanks for that... time difference slipped my mind :duh ... here it is Monday night :D

So there is still time to order before they ship. Hhhmmm to get or not to get, agree 1/4 scale would be great to go with PZ PF. Seems they are 1/3, I'm still on the fence. What to do :confused:

Thanks Dusty! Thats great information, and I personally like the sound of the 1/3 scale. Can't wait so get them up on my shelves.

1/3 scale = 3.3 inches from top to chin, making the entire piece about 7 or 8 inches tall. These are not 1/3 scale.

Last edited:
Actually, I can settle it now... the sell text that was sent around a couple days before the specimens went up on the site specified the approximate size of each, and I'm not sure why it wasn't included on the actual product page when it was launched! Definitely NOT on purpose, just human error!...

Dammit Dusty, way to go and ruin a perfectly good conspiracy theory. :lol

Called SS to apply my 10% off originals coupon, and was able to have the original order cancelled. Then I reordered with the coupon, for $22.50 off. Not too bad.

Had a great Spooktacular, and can't wait for B&W friday! :D

I can't believe that there are still 50 of these left. We've had the conspiracy theory debunked (and the product dimensions are now listed on the product page). What's the deal here??

in-stock and no flexipay...Xmas coming soon

in-stock and no flexipay...Xmas coming soon

That didn't prevent people from ordering the faux Vader dio (looks at ebay and completed listings).

But yeah, add Flex Pay guys.

I can't believe that there are still 50 of these left. We've had the conspiracy theory debunked (and the product dimensions are now listed on the product page). What's the deal here??

Between the SSE Creature dio and the SSE Creature bust that's bound to come out at the end of this month, I'm all ordered out.

Yeah, I know there has been a lot that has come out over the past few weeks, but I'm still a bit surprised that this one is still around. I do agree that Flexpay, and probably dropping the "no courtesy decline window" option, might help though. But it does look like my card got pre-authed this morning, so I expect a shipping notice tonight. :banana

And I am definitely going to be selling a bunch of stuff this week and next, to try to make sure I have enough for B&W Friday. I may even have to part with my Retro Spidey PF :(.

Back