The Dead Specimen Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If these were offered Flex..I would probably pull the trigger too. I just got too darn much stuff going on right now. :(

And I am definitely going to be selling a bunch of stuff this week and next, to try to make sure I have enough for B&W Friday. I may even have to part with my Retro Spidey PF :(.

SSE Creature dio is going for about $400 on the bay right now... :monkey3 :lol

edit: I should clarify that was a joke before somebody jumps on me for that :lol

Yep, the size of the busts is not listed on the main summary page in bold. I personally cannot wait for these to arrive. Should be interesting to see if anymore sell now that the size issue has been addressed.

Each bust approx. 10.5" H x 4 W x 4.5 D

Had it in my cart...was even going to use reward points to knock off a chunk...but couldn't do it. :( This is one of those times where I feel that if I buy this, some crazy unexpected bill is going to pop up and I'll be screwed. That always seems to happen when I do a good size impulse buy. I must listen to the red flashing warning sign in my head and pass on these pretty heads. Damn - why no flex pay! :cuss

If they had put flex pay on these they would not have made it past Saturday. I wanted these things pretty bad and still do but unfortunately I cannot afford them right now.

I dunno...In-hand pics could change things from 50 to 0. And now that we have the specs, they're even more appealing.

I know they will sell out...and if they release a second version of specimen heads these ones will probably be hard to find.

I just got to be practical and pass....though it sucks. It took me forever to get out of the hole I dug myself into a few years ago...can't do that again. Being financially responsible is no fun sometimes. :lol

If they had put flex pay on these they would not have made it past Saturday. I wanted these things pretty bad and still do but unfortunately I cannot afford them right now.

They didn't give you the option to convert your order to flex?

I know the flex option isn't available but if you're going to cancel an order, they usually ask you if converting to flex will change your mind. But I guess not in this case.

Sideshow probably expected them to sell out in a few minutes like the diorama variants. That's why no flex was offered.

The flex option was up when these first appeared on the website but it was a technical error. I have talked to several people who said they would have got them with a flex option.

I know they will sell out...and if they release a second version of specimen heads these ones will probably be hard to find.

I just got to be practical and pass....though it sucks. It took me forever to get out of the hole I dug myself into a few years ago...can't do that again. Being financially responsible is no fun sometimes. :lol

QFT! :monkey2

Back