The Dead Specimen Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guess is the heads are about 8 inches from the top to where they are severed.

Given that these are just heads and necks on a pedestal it doesn't take much to make these 1:2. An adult body is approximately 7 heads in length. So if someone is 5'10 or 70 inches tall, the head is approx 10 inches. 1:2 scale would make it 5 inches, add another 7 inches for base, pedestal and neck, and you have approx. 12 inches tall.

They seem to be very limited for not being variants or exclusives.

Finally I can leave the house, was waiting around for these to come up so I could order. I'm glad they aren't too huge, I don't think I could have afforded that cost, 7 inches seems a good size and the price for all three is reasonable I think.

while all/most other lsb's have been in 1/2 scale, i can't see these been 1/2 since all other lsb statues are at least $200 per statue. there are 3 of these for $225, as great a deal as that sounds it doesn't make any sence that they would be the same size as other lsbs at 3 for the price of one.

not for me anyways, though they do look cool

If these weren't ready to ship I would be tempted...but at that price and with the holidays around the corner...I have to pass. :(

My guess is the heads are about 8 inches from the top to where they are severed.

That's what I thought at first, but even that middle bust with the nails sticking out of his head is less than half the ht of that 15 3/4" box so I'm thinking they are more likely in the 7" range. Keeping in mind that 7 " not only includes the base, pedestal and head, but a large chunk of neck as well. These are very tiny........

If these weren't ready to ship I would be tempted...but at that price and with the holidays around the corner...I have to pass. :(

That caught me off guard too, I just knew they would be a preorder. Oh well I just sold something on Ebay that sold for around the price of these so I guess it was meant to be.

That's what I thought at first, but even that middle bust with the nails sticking out of his head is less than half the ht of that 15 3/4" box so I'm thinking they are more likely in the 7" range. Keeping in mind that 7 " not only includes the base, pedestal and head, but a large chunk of neck as well. These are very tiny........

When I said about 8 inches, I meant just the head section. I still think they are at least 7 inches tall (not including the base).

:( I think it was a mistake to make these a set. Too much $$ for their size. I would have bought the syringe head if these were bigger and were offered individually.

I was expecting them to be:

-Bigger
-Sold individually
-Preorders

But you're getting three extremely limited legendary scale busts for the price of one.

I'll go out on a limb and say a few people will be kicking themselves for not picking these up.

Since I'm getting over sticker shock of them being in stock now, I am getting a little giddy over being able to have them so very soon. Everything I buy on SS is normally preorder, so yay to instant gratification.

Back