The Dead Specimen Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Each or total? I'd pay that total, but I really don't know about each. Thats a lot for severed heads.

I would think for each. Though they could go a bit lower say $100 apiece [as you said earlier ] seeing as SS would not have to contend with any licensing fee's.

That comes to about $87 and change per head (for me). I sort of want these, but they don't feel like a must for me. I could see these as a good Halloween display, though.:ghost

I don't want to buy them if they turn out to be pretty small. They should have listed the size of each of them.

These are 1/4 scale at best, perhaps even smaller. I don't think it was by accident SS hasn't listed the spec's on these.

I got a tape measure out and did the width of the box then comparing the 3 that fit lengthwise from the pic. They do seem pretty small...

i think they look cool but until i can see how big they are i think i will hold off on ordering...maybe.

Just go by weight, which is 10 lbs. That's about 3 lbs per bust.

Also the Box Size is 15.75" H (400.05mm) x 18.25" W (463.55mm) x 6.75" L (171.45mm)

These do seem small. Those 200 will sell, but many will be disappointed. I don't think SS has any plans on this being a continuous line.

I don't have any Legendary Scale Busts but it looks like the average is 10 pounds each.

I'm hoping they're 1:2 scale. If the box is 15" high, let's assume each bust is 12". Say half of that is the head, and the other half the base, so we're looking at a 6" tall head. If you measure the height of your own head, it's probably around 12", so 1:2 scale is definitely plausible.

Yeah, judging by the picture of them in front of the box (if that's the shipping box), the heads are probably 4" high at best...gonna have to cancel my order. :monkey2

I'm hoping they're 1:2 scale. If the box is 15" high, let's assume each bust is 12". Say half of that is the head, and the other half the base, so we're looking at a 6" tall head. If you measure the height of your own head, it's probably around 12", so 1:2 scale is definitely plausible.

3020_press15-001.jpg

You're dreaming if you think these are 1/2 scale....at approx. 7"-7 1/2" tall and 3lbs apiece they are smaller than 1/4 scale.

Back