The Dead Specimen Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
plain and simple they are 1/4 scale.

my reasoning, look at all the other items made similar. LOTR Helms all 1/4 scale, Marvel made Weapons like Thors Hammer and Shields like Capt Amer. all 1/4 scale, these would be awesome next to the PF Patient Zero and im sure this is what Sideshow had in mind. I would guess price per piece would be around 40-50 each or as a set, most likely 125ish.

These would defiantly make your neighbors nervous sitting on the window ledge. LOL

I'll go with 1/3 scale, they just look to big to me for 1/4 scale and with a new product slot still open for LSB's I'm thinking it might be for these.......

the song playing in the back is an old french song by Charles Trenet called '' La Mer ''

:rock

The only thing left on the new product page is for an LSB so wouldn't that all but officially confirm the size of these?

No, SS's been adding new product slots all week, so that is certainly no guarantee there is only one announcement to go.

The only thing left on the new product page is for an LSB so wouldn't that all but officially confirm the size of these?

yeah, LSB it is.

I hope SS knows by going LSB, they're taking a chance.

Aren't the sizes of LSB inconsistant? I know they are roughly 1/2 scale. But then you get things like the Balrong and Galactus thrown in. So I wonder if these will be slightly smaller due to them being a 3 pack. Maybe still 1/6 or 1/4 scale but being labled LSB because the just aren't full scale busts?

Aren't the sizes of LSB inconsistant? I know they are roughly 1/2 scale. But then you get things like the Balrong and Galactus thrown in. So I wonder if these will be slightly smaller due to them being a 3 pack. Maybe still 1/6 or 1/4 scale but being labled LSB because the just aren't full scale busts?

Yes they are. I can only speak for LOTR [since they are the only LSB's I collect....until SS announces a UM line :D], but the majority of those, the "human" type characters are approx. 1/3 scale. The ML and Sauron are approx 1/2 scale, and the Balrog and Cave Troll are both significantly smaller in scale..... for obvious reasons.

I suppose these could be 1/3 scale then. I just can't see Sideshow expecting people to pay $600 for three random, dead zombie heads though. I could see $50 each, $100 at the most, but that is really pushing it.

I suppose these could be 1/3 scale then. I just can't see Sideshow expecting people to pay $600 for three random, dead zombie heads though. I could see $50 each, $100 at the most, but that is really pushing it.

If these are SS's last LSB announcement, and if they are in 1/3 scale [I know, it alot of if's], then I could see them going for somewhere in the $125-$150 range.

Back