The Dead poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which "THE DEAD" products are you most interested in?

• Total voters
Wow, Mike, that sounds like an educator wrote it; good post.

:lol :lol :lol

but a level of friendship/respect that has developed over the years. I mentioned it more as I will be respectful in how I talk about things.

That still connecting the people with the company but I get what you are saying.

I think that is one of the biggest problems as well. Some people thing that criticizing the company is a direct assault on it's employees. We also see it in the HT threads where every time someone criticizes an off likeness, all the Yuli droolers start flaming.

Just imagine if HT started posting on these boards, giving things away and getting into it. It can backfire though, look at DarthSaffron who really gets into it over Adam's statues, it sours me out of those threads because it feels venomous.

This is the only poll thread that has been worth a damn in a long, long time. Thank you to everyone who has posted here. :duff

Definitely has been fun to read and discuss.

Who doesn't like Zombies?!

Apparently Evilface.

No 1/6 no care.

The King has spoken.

I respect Josh, and that respect comes from the fact that he has never backed down from his position. Ever. Since the first fights I watched him get into at Rebelscum, to the last fight he got into with Nam. I would rather read his posts than any of the whiners I've told off over the last five years, and that's a lot of whiners.

I had no idea he was on Rebelscum. I stopped posting there awhile back but I'm sure we were on at the same time.

Just agree with me.

Agreed. :goodpost::exactly:

Just imagine if HT started posting on these boards, giving things away and getting into it. It can backfire though, look at DarthSaffron who really gets into it over Adam's statues, it sours me out of those threads because it feels venomous.

The sheer level of douchery that goes on in the ___holes & Retards boards and just bout every other HT thread from the self appointed "accuracy expert" douchebags has kept me out of most of the HT threads other than to pop in and say "cool figure!" They're just not worth getting infractions anymore. :lol

That still connecting the people with the company but I get what you are saying.

Cool. :hi5: :duff

I had no idea he was on Rebelscum. I stopped posting there awhile back but I'm sure we were on at the same time.

Yeah, right about the same time the line came out. Haven't posted there in a long time though.

The sheer level of douchery that goes on in the ___holes & Retards boards and just bout every other HT thread from the self appointed "accuracy expert" douchebags has kept me out of most of the HT threads other than to pop in and say "cool figure!" They're just not worth getting infractions anymore. :lol

HT threads can be pretty crazy. I like things as accurate as possible but some folks are crazy or crazy to me I should say.

It can be so frustrating. Especially when you're a big fan of the Alien and Predator franchises as well as Hot Toys as a whole. I really hate the Aliens and Robots sections most of the time.

posture of lips

tnr10050.jpg

Man, never even thought about a Dead dio...I would be all over that..maybe a swarm with a lone survivor standing on a wrecked car in the middle...lone piston in hand...

Back