The Dead poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which "THE DEAD" products are you most interested in?

• Total voters

lerath666

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just thought this might be fun to let people, and sideshow see.
the purpose of this poll is to select what you would buy from sideshow if done under the dead banner.

A kind of interest gauging if you will.
if we get enough attention... perhaps we will see our beloved zombie figures make a return.

so, select ALL of the ones you have bought, or will buy if sideshow makes them. Lets see what comes out on top.

So, what kind of Dead would you buy?

I said 1/6th and thats what they need to stick too. I bought the PZ PF but wouldnt buy anymore. They get a little to expensive for basic zombie figures.

1:6th only for me. The PFs look great. This line needs to go back to 1:6th. There is demand for it as you can tell by so many of us asking for it to come back. Keep it limited 300-500 per figure and no variants for quite some time.

The ES is key. I think they may be holding off on 1/6 zombies so that their perceived value rises in our minds. The reason I say this, and this is a complete guess, I could be (and am probably) totally wrong, is because the past couple zombies have been given away as prizes and/or have been sitting on the GC list for so long, that we expect these things to be free.

I'm drinking, so the rambling is about to continue...

Are we willing to pay $90 for a generic zombie? It would have to be a really spectacular zombie for me to put down that kind of money. $60 was the best price point for these things, but I fear it's simply not possible to produce quality limited figures at that price anymore.

I dunno, what do you guys think?

Last edited:
I agree ES is the key. Keep it low and they'll sell even at $90. Make them as nice as Santa or the Preist and I'm down for $90. I will say I would want some more stuff with them at that price but the quality of the figures was great.

I have a total of zero interest in 1/6 collectibles. My vote is PF/Statues & busts because that's where my heart is.

I would love to see them bring back the 1/6 line for those who like that type of thing, but to do so by killing the polystone lines would be hugely disappointing, at least for me. There is absolutely no reason they can't cater to both crowds.

1/6th for me regarding this line.

I have all but a couple of the 1/6th and the PZ PF but at that size I don't have the space to commit to a Zombie line.. I'm not against SS making more zombie PF's but for me it would have to be a really well done version (or really good deal) for me to pick one up..

As far as the 1/6th I think SS F'd up when they went with the Pro and hiked the price up. that I didn't like. as it's been said before, the buck worked great for the line.. price wise I'd say top out at $75.

I've noticed that SS is working toward HT prices with their 1/6th lines without getting anywhere near the quality..THAT is their big time FAIL...

There's no reason for $90 figures on a license with no fees, that looked better on the cheaper body. Unless, it's so that the figures could compete with the boring as ____ statues. If that's the case, then polystone Dead collectors can go play in traffic.

There's no reason for $90 figures on a license with no fees, that looked better on the cheaper body. Unless, it's so that the figures could compete with the boring as ____ statues. If that's the case, then polystone Dead collectors can go play in traffic.

Yep, SS is just trying to get closer to HT prices without increasing the quality....:monkey4

1:6 or go the ____ home. End of thread. Oh....and put them back on the Buck and lower the cost, seriously Sideshow you're not impressing us with Zombies that are supposed to be stiff on an upgraded articulated ____ing body. 'Nuff said.

1/6th for me regarding this line.

I have all but a couple of the 1/6th and the PZ PF but at that size I don't have the space to commit to a Zombie line.. I'm not against SS making more zombie PF's but for me it would have to be a really well done version (or really good deal) for me to pick one up..

As far as the 1/6th I think SS F'd up when they went with the Pro and hiked the price up. that I didn't like. as it's been said before, the buck worked great for the line.. price wise I'd say top out at $75.

I've noticed that SS is working toward HT prices with their 1/6th lines without getting anywhere near the quality..THAT is their big time FAIL...

:exactly: I couldn't agree more.

Back