The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Armory with Bruce Wayne Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For anyone else who wants to get this, Big Bad Toy Store and Secret Compass still have it available for pre order.......:)

If I hadn't just picked up the DX19, I'm sure I would be much more interested in this. Maybe when the InArt version eventually comes out I will just pick that up instead.

So just to be clear we are getting two figures with this, correct? The Bruce Wayne in shorts/shirt and then the Batman figure from inside the armory will be removable and poseable?

So just to be clear we are getting two figures with this, correct? The Bruce Wayne in shorts/shirt and then the Batman figure from inside the armory will be removable and poseable?
Yes, sort of. The Bruce Wayne in shorts and tee isn't really a figure. It's more of a headless statue until you put the Bruce Wayne sculpt on it.
Also yes, the Batman "suit" inside the armory is removable to be displayed as a fully poseable Batman figure

Yes, sort of. The Bruce Wayne in shorts and tee isn't really a figure. It's more of a headless statue until you put the Bruce Wayne sculpt on it.
Also yes, the Batman "suit" inside the armory is removable to be displayed as a fully poseable Batman figure

Cool! I was aware the Bruce Wayne is basically a statue, I just wanted to make sure we were getting a Batman too at that high of a price point. I'm really looking forward to this set because I have nothing from TDKR even though it's one of my favorite Batman movies. Looking forward to Bane 2.0 as well.

Cool! I was aware the Bruce Wayne is basically a statue, I just wanted to make sure we were getting a Batman too at that high of a price point. I'm really looking forward to this set because I have nothing from TDKR even though it's one of my favorite Batman movies. Looking forward to Bane 2.0 as well.
Yea, it looks like a really great release. Hopefully they reveal the new mouthplates for the cowled head before the figure is actually released. I wouldn't be surprised if they're waiting to show them until InArt or JND show their version of the TDK suit so they have something to show at the same time.

Ins44553085283_8de7a871caf14fdc81f1f24649dc38f6.jpg

Here we go

Wow completely forgot they were updating the cowl and yet 0 photos since and it is releasing soon lol.

Wow completely forgot they were updating the cowl and yet 0 photos since and it is releasing soon lol.
Bane and this are the only figures left from Nolan trilogy. Hope they nail this and I don't want them to do Dx49 with another TDKR suit.

That Bale statue looks cool in promos but too waxy. Hope they do proper paint job and improve like they did for the MoM Scarlet witch

Not to mention if there will be new, swap out mouthpieces or one singular mouth with no option to swap. Their specs don't indicate new mouth pieces just:
  • One (1) newly developed Batman cowled head with separate rolling eyeballs

Not to mention if there will be new, swap out mouthpieces or one singular mouth with no option to swap. Their specs don't indicate new mouth pieces just:
  • One (1) newly developed Batman cowled head with separate rolling eyeballs
I just noticed that.. Dafuq!

Inart seems like the way to go for a TDK Batman upgrade, but man are they slow..

This looks like a decent set though, depending on how the cowl will turn out. Let's see if they improved the Bruce sculpt as well.

Inart seems like the way to go for a TDK Batman upgrade, but man are they slow..

This looks like a decent set though, depending on how the cowl will turn out. Let's see if they improved the Bruce sculpt as well.
1712386474767.jpeg

Instead of doing the same suit 100 times, i prefer companies doing this version which is iconic. It’s sad that no third party company also stepped to do this.

Back