1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Getting mine 8/29 as well.

If it comes with defects I'm going to kill someone. They charged me $45 for shipping.

Thank God I found a guy on ebay who still had it! He's a US seller, id: absolutecomicsandstatues

Anyone got references on them? I hope they are good 'cause I already paid them :rotfl

The guy IS very communicate and answered all my questions (I had a bunch of them, mostly being about the size of the box and the shipping to my country). He said Sideshow was releasing them in waves and he should get 4 units next week.

The only thing that's bugging me is that he insisted in that USPS's Express Mail would be 84 dollars, which is insane for such a big product to my country (Im in South America, Argentina).

I checked on BBTS and their checkout shipping said it'd be about 240 dollars for the tumbler :panic:

I'm already preparing myself for the time when he says shipping is gonna be more expensive than he thought :monkey1

Interesting... I'm from Chile, and that guy never answered my questions. Be careful, most of US sellers has been told me that they can't ship through USPS because the box exceed the maximum allowed.. so maybe your seller is not all aware of this issue.. or the other sellers don't know how to ship larger boxes :monkey1 .. tell us later..

The worst thing that could happen to you is the guy telling you he has to ship using Fedex, or UPS, those are gonna rape you with their fees..

Interesting... I'm from Chile, and that guy never answered my questions. Be careful, most of US sellers has been told me that they can't ship through USPS because the box exceed the maximum allowed.. so maybe your seller is not all aware of this issue.. or the other sellers don't know how to ship larger boxes :monkey1 .. tell us later..

The worst thing that could happen to you is the guy telling you he has to ship using Fedex, or UPS, those are gonna rape you with their fees..

Yeah, most told me that too (ok, 2 guys, I didn't ask everyone :lol). Goodshipped (from Hk) would have shipped it to me but he was asking a lot of money. He's currently selling it for 690 dollars (w/ free shipping) and he wanted an extra 75 dollars or so to ship it to my Country.

I have done extensive research on USPS site about Argentina restrictions and the Tumbler is neither too big nor too heavy to be shipped here through USPS, so I don't know. Maybe some sellers dont want to risk shipping such a big thing overseas?

I have shown all the links to the seller (Sideshow's site with box size dimension and USPS site with Argentina custom laws) pointing at everything and he assured me that he was going to be able to ship it. I sure hope so. I DONT believe that the shipping price is going to be only 85 dollars, from what I've seen on USPS's site, it should be around 160 dollars for Express Mail(which I'm ok with).

Here are the size and limit restrictions for Chile if you want to check them out: https://pe.usps.com/text/imm/ce_008.htm

Yeah, most told me that too (ok, 2 guys, I didn't ask everyone :lol). Goodshipped (from Hk) would have shipped it to me but he was asking a lot of money. He's currently selling it for 690 dollars (w/ free shipping) and he wanted an extra 75 dollars or so to ship it to my Country.

I have done extensive research on USPS site about Argentina restrictions and the Tumbler is neither too big nor too heavy to be shipped here through USPS, so I don't know. Maybe some sellers dont want to risk shipping such a big thing overseas?

I have shown all the links to the seller (Sideshow's site with box size dimension and USPS site with Argentina custom laws) pointing at everything and he assured me that he was going to be able to ship it. I sure hope so. I DONT believe that the shipping price is going to be only 85 dollars, from what I've seen on USPS's site, it should be around 160 dollars for Express Mail(which I'm ok with).

Here are the size and limit restrictions for Chile if you want to check them out: https://pe.usps.com/text/imm/ce_008.htm

Really, goodshipped, 75 only? he was asking $220 to ship to Chile :monkey1

As you can see there, they allow different size for different postal service.

the problem is, the only service available, for such a big box to Chile is globlal express guaranteed GXG, which is expensive as hell ($708)...

you are free to do the online calculation, on USPS website, with the data about the box provided by SS:

Product Weight:
29.00 lbs (13.15 kg)*

Box Size:
13.50" H (342.9mm) x 23.50" W (596.9mm) x 33.00" L (838.2mm)*

I was hoping someone can give me the exact width of this thing as my display cabinet width available is 465mm & I hear this is about 470mm wide. If someone could measure theirs for me I would most grateful.

Yeah how big is this thing? And the box? Pics? I need to know where to put this

Thank God I found a guy on ebay who still had it! He's a US seller, id: absolutecomicsandstatues

Anyone got references on them? I hope they are good 'cause I already paid them :rotfl

The guy IS very communicate and answered all my questions (I had a bunch of them, mostly being about the size of the box and the shipping to my country). He said Sideshow was releasing them in waves and he should get 4 units next week.

The only thing that's bugging me is that he insisted in that USPS's Express Mail would be 84 dollars, which is insane for such a big product to my country (Im in South America, Argentina).

I checked on BBTS and their checkout shipping said it'd be about 240 dollars for the tumbler :panic:

I'm already preparing myself for the time when he says shipping is gonna be more expensive than he thought :monkey1

I bought from them few years ago on eBay. I think it was a HT Terminator Salvation T-600. They are legit. Congrats on snagging a Tumbler. I ordered mines through CSC but haven't heard back on when they will get them in stock.

I was hoping someone can give me the exact width of this thing as my display cabinet width available is 465mm & I hear this is about 470mm wide. If someone could measure theirs for me I would most grateful.

11" H (279.4mm) x 18.5" W (469.9mm) x 29" L (736.6mm)*

Sounds like your display is going to be too small.

11" H (279.4mm) x 18.5" W (469.9mm) x 29" L (736.6mm)*

Sounds like your display is going to be too small.

Sounds like you will need a new display, house, wife....

Yeah how big is this thing? And the box? Pics? I need to know where to put this

Just check out you tube because there are tons of box opening videos. This is a beast though....I have this and the 89" on PO and still trying to figure out where to put them....lol:dunno

Nobody on ebay wants to ship this overseas >.< or if they do, they want over $500 for shipping!

Nobody on ebay wants to ship this overseas >.< or if they do, they want over $500 for shipping!

They don't want it, the delivery services do. Shipping overseas is expensive, especially if you do it right (insurance and tracking). Just go to UPS.com, FEDEX.COM, or USPS.com and check for yourself.

dude!!! check you PM or your Email, looks like someone have some good news for you
:clap

Tumbler. In a box in our spare bedroom. Waiting to be opened. I'm gonna be like a 5 year old on Christmas morning. :yess: :yess: :yess:

Tumbler. In a box in our spare bedroom. Waiting to be opened. I'm gonna be like a 5 year old on Christmas morning. :yess: :yess: :yess:

I think you (and everyone of us) are gona be more exited than that :panic::panic::panic::gah::gah::thud:

Can't wait to be off work so I can go home and open this puppy up!!! :gah:

Back