1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Ugh, I regret cancelling this. Worst. Decision. Ever.

Mine will be here tomorrow :yess: hope it doesn't have any defects :pray:

Tumbler will arrive on 8-29. Finally.

I made that same bad decision once so yes, I can tell that it was your worst decision ever. :rotfl

I also cancelled 1989 Batmobile. Second worse decision? :monkey2. I think Ill flex the Tumbler, since it's backordered until later this year

Tumbler arrives 8-29.

The wife is gonna **** herself.

My card was charged Tuesday. Still waiting on the shipping notice.

hmm strange.was browsing Alterego and noticed they had the tumbler in stock.put my order and it went through. not sure if it was 1 someone cancelled or what but hey fingers crossed.lol

Thank God I found a guy on ebay who still had it! He's a US seller, id: absolutecomicsandstatues

Anyone got references on them? I hope they are good 'cause I already paid them :rotfl

The guy IS very communicate and answered all my questions (I had a bunch of them, mostly being about the size of the box and the shipping to my country). He said Sideshow was releasing them in waves and he should get 4 units next week.

The only thing that's bugging me is that he insisted in that USPS's Express Mail would be 84 dollars, which is insane for such a big product to my country (Im in South America, Argentina).

I checked on BBTS and their checkout shipping said it'd be about 240 dollars for the tumbler :panic:

I'm already preparing myself for the time when he says shipping is gonna be more expensive than he thought :monkey1

I'll let you know next tuesday once I have it. :rotfl

I was just asking him about his. :wave

Looking it over, the peg that caps the axle seems loose and wont lock back into the axle. I figured out how to disassemble the wheel but cant get to the cap since its sealed inside housing frame. The cap keeps falling back in and there doesn't seem to be anything that keeps it in place. I wish i knew how they assemble this thing or find out if the cap was genuinely defective and if a new wheel will automatically solve the issue.

Im kind of reluctant to do a damn exchange since, im worried that im gonna trade in one problem for another which might even be worse than this and to have to deal with repacking it, lugging the box back to work to have it reshipped back to SS.

I really wish there was a quick fix or guide to remedy the problem myself.

Arghh.

Last edited:
Back