1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

I bet this Batmobile doesn't show up in full force until the Christmas season or next year.

I thought this was a simple relaunch for them.

Hell at this rate the '89 Batmobile probably won't be out until 2014. :lol

I really don't understand SS sometimes. I flex'd mine the day it was put up, and they charged the final payment on Monday. How do US retailers already have theirs and are shipping out already, and mine still hasn't shipped.

I'm done ordering through SS. With their higher prices and tax, and now I don't even get the luxury of getting it earlier, there's no reason to order from them.

A guy on eBay wanted to charge me $710 only for shipping for this :lol

You're in Chile, right? Well if he's in the U.S. that's not his fault, it's the shipping companies. The postal service won't ship packages this large unless it's sent GXG (Global Express Guaranteed), which is astronomically expensive. UPS and FedEx prices are even higher.

You're in Chile, right? Well if he's in the U.S. that's not his fault, it's the shipping companies. The postal service won't ship packages this large unless it's sent GXG (Global Express Guaranteed), which is astronomically expensive. UPS and FedEx prices are even higher.

Maybe you're right, but is just too much money for shipping only , that I can't do anything else than just laugh :lol

Not laughing because the seller, yet the situation, I'm so screwed with this :lol

I'm surprised hot toys is so terrible in delivering their products on time!! Seriously, this started out as a Q2 release!! Now its due in Q4!!! How hard can it be??!

Too many figures up for release? THEN SLOW THE **** DOWN UNTIL YOU CAN DELIVER ON TIME!!!

You, Sir, have pinpointed the problem. They are trying to get all they can announced and worry about producing them at some point...

Yeah my BBTS PO now says October...I can wait...soon enough....!

I think they need to hire more workers to make da toys.

More children pls.

7553587012_aa8c74870d_z.jpg

You'll never guess who the Hot Toys production manager is . . .

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHBsOX5EPOA[/ame]

SHIP EM ALL!

You'll never guess who the Hot Toys production manager is . . .

SHIP EM ALL!
:lol:rotfl:lol

But if you mix '89 Batman products with Nolan Bat products, you end up with a permanent smile and skin color only your undertaker would be proud of...

So i got my tumbler today, unfortunately the back right wheel fell out of its axle and I cant seem to align it back in to the circular peg inside the wheel that holds it in place

Has anyone ever had this problem with theirs in the past, is there a way to disassemble the wheel itself and realign it?

I don't really want to hastle with exchanging this and find some other dumb issue.

Help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Someone on facebook had the same problem.

Someone on facebook had the same problem.

i tried looking for it and couldn't find the post do you remember which month he posted? Was there any commentary of his getting the issue resolved on his own?

Last edited:

My SS order was stuck on "Shipping Soon" for the past couple of days, so I called them this morning to see if I was going to get bumped to the next shipment. The lady I spoke with said that I was on the first shipment, but it was just a matter of getting it out the door because they had so many of these to ship out lol. I did get a shipping notice today, and thankfully they used FedEx; it should be her Saturday. :yess: With the BBTS delay, I wonder how just how much demand there is for this thing. It's more than I expected that's for sure.

Back