1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

you already have it??? bring us some pictures!

Oh I will!! Tonight can't come fast enough!!! I dunno which is worse, waiting for it to arrive, or knowing its just sitting there at home waiting for me.

Oh I will!! Tonight can't come fast enough!!! I dunno which is worse, waiting for it to arrive, or knowing its just sitting there at home waiting for me.

I don't know, but those 2 are the worst combination eevaaa :rotfl

Mine is home!

44bed679-15de-33b0.jpg

Just got my batmobile from sideshow and wanted to post pics. Me and my son had an AWESOME time putting this beast together. He says its the best piece I own. Sorry about the quality but there phone pics.

IMG_20120824_140430.jpg

IMG_20120824_141406.jpg

IMG_20120824_141659.jpg

IMG_20120824_151705.jpg

IMG_20120824_152324.jpg

IMG_20120824_152333.jpg

My 8 year old son in the tumbler box.....
IMG_20120824_152647.jpg

IMG_20120824_165649.jpg

IMG_20120824_165658.jpg

IMG_20120824_165713.jpg

Awesome pictures. Any photos with a Batman in it?!

Also how do you guys plan on displaying them?

BBTS says "late september" now. glad i cancelled my first PO and reordered it because i didn't have the money for it at the time.

I can never seem to find what the cockpit looks like officially. You always get skewed angles of the real one or everything is overall really bad pictures and/or illustrations.

come move to Ca, and let me know if you still feel the same way.

Why would you say that? So California orders for the most part are over night. I always get them the next day. Now tax is a pisser.

dude!!! check you PM or your Email, looks like someone have some good news for you
:clap

thanks buddy, I just did it.. unfortunately is out of my current budget, I'll wait for the second batch... somewhere later october, .... or just pass on this... :monkey4

thanks buddy, I just did it.. unfortunately is out of my current budget, I'll wait for the second batch... somewhere later october, .... or just pass on this... :monkey4

Sorry to ear that... Hope something comes up and you can get it....if not, yo can go for the batpod!

Damn box is monstrous. Thought they made it over sized to compensate for protection for the Tumbler. But nope, Tumbler is just as monstrous.

Anyone having a hard time getting the roof/lid all flush? The front area below the windows doesn't seal up all the way either.

The parallel wheels aren't exactly parallel when you turn them (turning one wheel turns the other, but again, not perfectly parallel). And they don't spin?

Crazy ass ****n piece though. I probably would've paid another $450 if they enhanced the cockpit detail and the material to metals.

Damn box is monstrous. Thought they made it over sized to compensate for protection for the Tumbler. But nope, Tumbler is just as monstrous.

Anyone having a hard time getting the roof/lid all flush? The front area below the windows doesn't seal up all the way either.

The parallel wheels aren't exactly parallel when you turn them (turning one wheel turns the other, but again, not perfectly parallel). And they don't spin?

Crazy ass ****n piece though. I probably would've paid another $450 if they enhanced the cockpit detail and the material to metals.

I believe there is a red pin that stops them from spinning.

Once you add the back fins (?) are you able to remove them to place the tumbler back in the box for storage? Not that anyone would want to keep this thing in storage but just in case.

Back