1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Ah, thanks. Probably good to keep them in. Don't want this rolling off anything.

I don't even know how to take them out!

The lid issue seems to be normal... I think I remember it being a problem on the first release too. But no one will notice I guess.

The parallel tire issue seems to be normal also... I guess it's not a biggie since you can adjust them when they're grounded.

My lights seem more white than blue though!

Once you add the back fins (?) are you able to remove them to place the tumbler back in the box for storage? Not that anyone would want to keep this thing in storage but just in case.

the first release the spoilers are impossible to get in and more impossible to get out without breaking them so be warned :p

Damn box is monstrous. Thought they made it over sized to compensate for protection for the Tumbler. But nope, Tumbler is just as monstrous.

Anyone having a hard time getting the roof/lid all flush? The front area below the windows doesn't seal up all the way either.

The parallel wheels aren't exactly parallel when you turn them (turning one wheel turns the other, but again, not perfectly parallel). And they don't spin?

Crazy ass ****n piece though. I probably would've paid another $450 if they enhanced the cockpit detail and the material to metals.

the roof has to be handled carefully. it will go flush but there will be a gap on the bottom windshield. Just be aware the side pillars need to go into holes but aim! as otherwise you may scratch the body when going by touch or blindly. Also in the past ppl have been closing it wrong and part of the windshield panel on the side ends up sitting outside instead of inside the body

Yeah I think I got it. Very finicky.

Would've been cool if it was some sort of remote/auto lid. Much more impressive way to show it off.

oh don't give them any ideas.. I want them to keep making sub $1K vehicles ;)

That's a great idea. Have a mechanical canopy that opens and closes. If Hasbro or Mattel can do that stuff there's no reason Hot Toys can't.

It'd be very cool.

Well, thank Hot Toys QC again...broken piston in the back...not just broken, its been snapped off and completely missing...LAME!!

7666C2D4-orig.jpg

Ummm yeah... :gah: Posting it on their Facebook page. Jerks.

As I recall the first release had a bunch of the same issues. Its always hit and miss with hot toys QC. That's why when me and my son opened the batmobile I was crossing my fingers :pray: that there was nothing broken.

Do you think they'd send me a replacement part? I mean it can't cost them that much...

So torn...I have the monster on PO at BBTS BUT, The more I see the camo tumbler....I like it more and more....but black is classic batman!

Wife wont let me do Black, Camo and 89" can only do two.:dunno

Do you think they'd send me a replacement part? I mean it can't cost them that much...

I'd imagine they would. Beats the cost of having to return and replace the whole damn thing.

Back