1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

opened up the ducts today..
IMG_3376.jpg

more pics in the dc custom thread :)

Rob

That is gorgeous.

anyone else think the tires on the back look rather flat?

It's actually molded wrong appearing too big for the rims. Tyres should be curving towards the middle of the wheels looking from top or back. Flat to the rim. In a way the shape of these remind me of the Bigfoot monster trucks.

bigfoot-truck-14.jpg

2680796414_b7ab66e402_b.jpg

Maybe your dealer is based on the same informatin we are :monkey1 .. i.e. SSC flex pay schedule..

His information is often very precise, and he usually get his stuff like a month after its been released in the US. So, by that theory, maybe you will receive the tumbler in august :)!

Me either. I just know I'm gonna get one anyway lol. I've measured my cabinet and there's no way I'm gonna fit it in my cabinet. I'll find a way.

I like the way you think guys.. "buy now, think later" .... is better to buy now, because when you have space the secondary market price will be on the sky again..

Damn straight. I'm getting the tumbler and I'm gonna try and get the pod for Catwoman, too.

I like the way you think guys.. "buy now, think later" .... is better to buy now, because when you have space the secondary market price will be on the sky again..

Personally I feel that almost any HT produced from at least Superman on will be around a while, including the Tumbler. The market for these collectibles has obviously exploded and HT is capitalizing on this by making more than enough to fill the demand.

Personally I feel that almost any HT produced from at least Superman on will be around a while, including the Tumbler. The market for these collectibles has obviously exploded and HT is capitalizing on this by making more than enough to fill the demand.

I think you are right I I have not seen anything made since then that as sold out at retailers it maybe sold out on Sideshow but retailers have them

^ what's it like? I've been on the fence about getting that. Looks like a decent size though.

Damn, that's schuge! Biggest book I've ever seen.

:rotfl

Unless you guys are joking, I think you're being fooled by the illusion - the foot is on the ground, the book is on the table

Is this still on schedule for august release or will it be delayed again. I almost wish they would release it now.

^ what's it like? I've been on the fence about getting that. Looks like a decent size though.

I didn't get a chance to even open it up yet.

say something about the Batmobile's dimension?

I hope so. Other wise it would pretty much defeat the purpose of a book.

I know! Can we get some inside pics?

I'll take some when I get home after work tonight.

I was trying to figure out where I could post this, it seems about right. We made a trip from Fort Worth to Dallas to see the Tumbler Tour. If anyone here has attended one of these or if you will in the next month or so, you know how awesome it is. It was funny how many compliments I got on my shirt. There was one dude who took a picture of it too.

Full scale Tumbler!
1UEe4h.jpg

VO5Ioh.jpg

Here's the gallery to my photos for anyone who is interested. The other dude is my cousin.
https://imgur.com/a/IJMD4

And here's a small video I put together.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PehrEHA_Wv8[/ame]

^^ hey I was there too :hi5: What time did you go? I was there around 5:30ish

But yea man seeing those in person really has me considering this piece as well as the bat-pod. Pretty awesome awesome stuff to see it up close and personal

^^ hey I was there too :hi5: What time did you go? I was there around 5:30ish

But yea man seeing those in person really has me considering this piece as well as the bat-pod. Pretty awesome awesome stuff to see it up close and personal

:hi5: We arrived around 5pm or so. I found this video earlier that someone uploaded on Youtube, from our Dallas event. I wish I would have been there at that time they Rev'd it up.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyhATZtIXA4[/ame]

Back