1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

No it came from the styrofoam from the shipping packaging. There was little white foam stuck to the tire also that i was able to peel off

Ya its huge im only a collector of batman stuff so while my house is small i can fit it in somewhere.

So.. SSC just charged me the 3rd payment for the Tumbler.. only 2 payments left :yess:

Are the payments monthly?

Yup! Only reason I even really flexpay instead of pay all at the end... is so I can keep up to date on the final flexpay payment date. That lets me know if they item is going to get delayed or not while others are spamming these threads lol.

Are the payments monthly?

yes, it seems there isn't other than monthly payments on SSC, sometimes you can choose between more or less months. My next two paymen are schedulle for july 10th and august 10th.

I like flexpay, it makes this expensive hobby more affordable :monkey1

yes, it seems there isn't other than monthly payments on SSC, sometimes you can choose between more or less months. My next two paymen are schedulle for july 10th and august 10th.

I will be doing this soon for the tumbler

yeap. I have to thank you SS for that! And I also love SS for that.

You guys think the tumbler and the bat-pod preorder will change to "sold out" status in the next 2-3 months? I want to get them both but SS has me cornered with preorders coming in for July and August. Not to mention any SDCC exclusives I may want to get. Tough year when there are so many collectibles I want. :panic:

You guys think the tumbler and the bat-pod preorder will change to "sold out" status in the next 2-3 months? I want to get them both but SS has me cornered with preorders coming in for July and August. Not to mention any SDCC exclusives I may want to get. Tough year when there are so many collectibles I want. :panic:

Pre-order from BBTS! No payment until the item has arrived at their warehouse. :)

Re: The Dark Knight: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible (relaunch)

yeah i was wondering about that i made it look like joker vadilized my tumbler but i thought about repainting it camo and throw it on ebay and see what happens
6914192317_66bf7f289d_z.jpg

6914192307_72a6917171_z.jpg

6914192303_7325fbffa2_z.jpg

got my tumbler from jokes-on-you ! thanks again man :)

got the paint all stripped up and clean..the tumbler is actually painted and it's just not molded in black...

started the mods I'm doing to it..pics will be up in a few days..

Rob

Wonder if August will be release in HK or maybe here? Hope we get some solid news soon....

I just saw the "real" Tumbler at local Walmart this week and it is just amazing in person.....not a movie prop...looks real with all metal construction and very very detailed..
anyone want a couple pics posted?

With the final flex payment coming in August SS usually ships shortly after that...we'll see. I hope so.

Sure, post your pics!

wow nice pics missed the tour when it came to my city .

Im going tomorrow morning in lansing to see it

my custom tumbler...

mods.. stripped the "vandalized" paint job
bd paint job
added : sway bar
steering rod
steering knuckles articulation
brake lines
braided hoses for the line
front calipers
holes on inside front fender
painted back springs to match the real thing
braided hose for shock to piggyback
reposition arms for the rear wing
changed exhaust to thinner material

few more little items that I can't remember right now...

did this all in two days after i got it from jokes-on-you..thanks again !

IMG_3275.jpg
IMG_3318.jpg

IMG_3306.jpg
IMG_3281.jpg
IMG_3297.jpg
IMG_3317.jpg
IMG_3284.jpg
IMG_3307.jpg

IMG_3293.jpg

Back