1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

^^NICE!

damn you job! really would've liked to have been there really hear how that sucker sounds in person. I wonder what the bat-pod would've sounded like had they turned it on too

Lycanthrope620;4583343[url said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyhATZtIXA4[/url]

I like real life engine sound more than movie editing sound.

I really want to see some in-hand-photos of this thing! I want a better understanding of how huge it is! Or some photos next to a figure, or can or anything!! Anybody owns this beast already and can take some pics :)?

I really want to see some in-hand-photos of this thing! I want a better understanding of how huge it is! Or some photos next to a figure, or can or anything!! Anybody owns this beast already and can take some pics :)?

Here it is next to the ermm Hot Toys T-800 -

zIMG_5977Medium2.jpg

zIMG_5977Medium1.jpg

zIMG_5977Medium3.jpg

j/k - its the 1:4 scale Enterbay T-800

:lol Sorry, once I thought of it I just couldn't help myself. Rest assured you will be impressed with the size of the Tumbler. I actually don't think I have many Tumbler pics other than those and I can't take any right now.

I wonder, how the pre-orders works on eBay? since you know the eBay protection only covers you for 40 days or something like that.. sometimes it can take 30 days only on shipping (to my country)..

I wonder, how the pre-orders works on eBay? since you know the eBay protection only covers you for 40 days or something like that.. sometimes it can take 30 days only on shipping (to my country)..

Don't buy on eBay if you're worried about protection, that's pretty much all you can do unfortunately

I know that! But I haven't found any good videos where I can see a good view of the size. I want to see the "hot chix cool toys"-video but the god damn YouTube just say "this video is not available in your region"

There is a video on you tube with the tumbler next to a soda can.

I just hope they package this better than the first launch . I would be pissed if i got broken fins.

There is either something wrong with my computer, or I am the worst youtube'er in the world cus' I can't find it!

Link please :(?..

I cant even find it know I watched it yesterday on my vita it showed the tumbler sitting on top of the box with a soda can next to it.

The front tire is as big as the can lol this thing is amazing.

Just got to see the actual Tumbler in real life today. The Tumbler Tour came through my area. Must say this makes me even more excited to get my 1:6 version. I'll post pics later.

Don't buy on eBay if you're worried about protection, that's pretty much all you can do unfortunately

Pre-ordered from SSC already, I was just wondering if eBay had some kind of protection on pre-orders. Next time I could save easy a few hundred ordering on eBay (if it's safe)

Just got to see the actual Tumbler in real life today. The Tumbler Tour came through my area. Must say this makes me even more excited to get my 1:6 version. I'll post pics later.
Me too! Drove all the way from Kemah to see it. Too bad the shirts weren't for sale at the theatre and you needed luck for them, I wanted one.

Back