"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a fan of Dead End and hope we see something more original in DK. Long green hair on the joker, ala the Crow - now that could be cool!

Green hair can be frightening if done right. Err, wrong...

7nibbel_gr.jpg

And is it me, or is that guy cold?

(Yaddle thinks so...)

tomandshell said:
Green hair can be frightening if done right. Err, wrong...

7nibbel_gr.jpg

And is it me, or is that guy cold?

(Yaddle thinks so...)

is this from your personal picture collection?? :confused: ...............:lol

student_toe5 said:
is this from your personal picture collection?? :confused: ...............:lol

Lol, yeah, whats going on...some thing you wanna tell us? ;)

Best Joker in recent films:
batman4.jpg

The way Batman should look:

batmanpainting.jpg

Forget the rubber suits and go back to the original look.

King Darkness said:
What the hell is "Dead End"...

Just watched it on youtube...That kicked ass!

Edit:posted at the same time....Yeah Ironman, just watched it...I never even heard about it before?!!?!??

My "how he should be" referred more to the gray costume, naturally well built hero instead of the rubberized versions we've been served. I thought Dead End was very good for a "fan" film. And, in comics, DC has met both Aliens and Predators.

Dead End does a decent job of presenting a fan boy's idea of the characters. But from a feature film I want them to take it one step beyond - give me something I'd never thought of before. The Spider-man films have been able to do that and I think Batman Begins did it as well. Would I have prefered a grey suit to all black? Probably. But I want to see a feature Joker that isn't just a regurgitation of the comic one.

Last edited:
Darklord Dave said:
Dead End does a decent job of presenting a fan boy's idea of the characters. But from a feature film I want them to take it one step beyond - give me something I'd never thought of before. The Spider-man films have been able to do that and I think Batman Begins did it as well. Would I have prefered a great suit to all black? Probably. But I want to see a feature Joker that isn't just a regurgitation of the comic one.

Same here Dave. I think we will an interpretation of Joker both physically and in character we have never seen before in TDK.

pjam said:
Same here Dave. I think we will an interpretation of Joker both physically and in character we have never seen before in TDK.
Exactly. Just like Nolan did with the Scarecrow... totally reinventing the look and character.

not against Joker or anything but Why him as a re-occuring villain in a Batman movie? How about Scarface? or Killer Croc?

Batty said:
Exactly. Just like Nolan did with the Scarecrow... totally reinventing the look and character.

YES!!! Let's get a Joker with black face and orange hair. I prefer to see the characters from the comics I grew up with come to life on screen. While Spiderman was a great film, I was terribly disappointed in the representation of the Green Goblin in his "armored" outfit. The same with Wilson Fisk becoming an african American. Classic Batman wears a gray uni and the joker was never more maniacal as that which you feel is a regurgitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back