"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cast this guy as The Joker!

pa2500778ya.jpg

But seriously, I'm looking forward the it. I think Ledger is a cool casting choice. I have faith.

Best Mikey pic ever! My fiance jumped out of her seat when I showed her that one.

Funny thing was... I immediately showed her the other "nicer" Mikey pic and she totally switched gears.... :lol

Thanks Mikey, great way to wake up this morning, with a GIANT billboard of your horned head. :lol

Latest casting buzz... Holmes out, McAdams in... this hasn't officially been announced by the Studio, should hear soon...

I was one of those who felt Holmes performance was underwhelming in BB, she simply didn't have the chops to keep up with the amazing cast. I also know WB Execs felt the same way and vowed not to use in her the sequel as early as when they viewed the dailies for BB... Tommy boy didn't help matters either when he hijacked the Premiere with his antics, WB was pissed...

https://www.popoholic.com/2007/01/29/katie-holmes-out-rachel-mcadams-in/

pjam said:
Latest casting buzz... Holmes out, McAdams in... this hasn't officially been announced by the Studio, should hear soon...

I was one of those who felt Holmes performance was underwhelming in BB, she simply didn't have the chops to keep up with the amazing cast. I also know WB Execs felt the same way and vowed not to use in her the sequel as early as when they viewed the dailies for BB... Tommy boy didn't help matters either when he hijacked the Premiere with his antics, WB was pissed...

https://www.popoholic.com/2007/01/29/katie-holmes-out-rachel-mcadams-in/

This is good news! I like RMcA WAY better than KH!
Good stuff so far.....

Figuremaster Les said:
This is good news! I like RMcA WAY better than KH!
Good stuff so far.....

This is VERY good news to me and she can act... besides, I have a major secret (not so anymore) crush on her. :lol :eek: :cool:

pjam said:
This is VERY good news to me and she can act... besides, I have a major secret (not so anymore) crush on her. :lol :eek: :cool:

Who's hiding crushes?!?! The girl is FINE!
And, since I am a leg man, as it were, note she walks upon fine stalks! :D
And yes, it helps that she can actually act.

Dark Knight shall RULE in 2008!!!!

Why Rachel McAdams is a much better choice for the role vs. Katie Holmes.

1. Rachel is a good ol' Canadian girl. Were as Katie is not.

2. Rachel isn't married to a reject.

3. Rachel is sooooooooooo much hotter than Katie.

4. Rachel can act circles around Katie.

5. Rachel has one of the best pair of gams in the business!

I'd leave my wife, girlfriend and assorted Ho's for her! :lol

That is if I had a wife. :D :cool:

This movie is going to rock!!! I loved BMB...one of the best comic movies ever made!!!

Cheers,

Brad

pjam said:
I'd leave my wife, girlfriend and assorted Ho's for her! :lol

That is if I had a wife. :D :cool:

I would definitely not leave my wife for Rachel McAdams.

But if they ever made out, I would take pictures.

(Just kidding.)

.....and I would bust out my bag of popcorn and watch as well :monkey3

tomandshell said:
I would definitely not leave my wife for Rachel McAdams.

But if they ever made out, I would take pictures.

(Just kidding.)
You wouldn't take pictures? :monkey2

Katie didn't do well at all, but i hate when they change cast in the middle like that. plus Katie's from Toledo Ohio!

but just being married to Tom (Kentucky heh) is enough to nix any points that was worth.

The romance aspect just didn't go anywhere. You could dump that aspect and stick Harvey Dent in place of her and have a bang-up story of the long friendship between these two. And Scarecrow's toxin could have a lasting effect on Harvey's brain....

Just one missed opportunity in an otheriwise fantastic flick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back