The Christopher Reeve 'Reeves' misspelling ZOMG thread!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All in the last few pages of a recently bumped thread

1- DX06 Captan Jack Sparrow
2- Christopher Reeves Superman
3- DX01 Joker
4- Iron Man mrk IV
5- Bruce Wayne/Batman Begins

In no particular order:
1. Reeves Superman
2. Mark 4
3. Jack Sparrow
4. t2 t800 Arnie
5. Bespin Luke... I'm already putting him up there. LOL

Reeves Superman
Jack Sparrow DX
Classic Predator
Bruce Wayne/Batman Begins Exclusive
Iron Man Mark IV

Reeves Superman
Jack Sparrow DX
Classic Predators Predator
89 Batman
Iron Man Mark IV

There were a lot of Christopher 'Reeves' jokes following one of Autobotjohn's videos.

And crack pipe jokes.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5y8gkIgGMI[/ame]

These aren't nearly as fun to collect as bad boys, but I'll collect anything that isn't a disease.

:lol You know what I mean though, right, Marc? Like the HT Reeves Supes is pretty damn perfect, IMO. Take it out of the box and figure out where you want to display it and you're done. When you compare that to something you've made your own through time and effort there's really no comparison.

I love Christopher Reeves!

1299839357291.jpg

But one of a great many over the past few days in the Hot Toys MOS thread.

I don't think so. I look at the older pic and say, that's Cavill, but looking at the new pics & video vs. before- it's hard to tell. Looks more like Reeves now. And the body is just too small now. When the corrected figure came out at Comic Con it seemed almost perfect but Cavill was pure bulk for his roll as the Man of Steel, so the first pics weren't all that off to me. I'm not saying they should have kept the thunder thighs but IMO the figure just seems off now compared to before. Afterlife: Alice was suppose to be my first Hot Toys figure until they changed her.. now I'm thinking about canceling this as well. :(

Also inevitable in the Reeves PF thread.

Well reguardless of what I have read here, I am still looking forward to getting the Reeves Superman when it comes out, it's really all about what I like at the end of the day :)

Back