The Cheap-O Customizer Thread! Post your under $100 customs!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anakinb.jpg

anakine.jpg

Old mAnakin had a force..........E-I-E-I-O..........:monkey3

002%20%287%29.JPG

Got my Lebowski robe. Six bucks. Ignore everything else, I just needed a figure to see how it looked.I'm thinking I'm going to have to get a plain white T shirt and cut it into a V neck.

I've made a bunch of customs, but this was the cheapest one, and prob my favorite.:pfft:
DDfinished_zps9c7f6432.jpg

Marvel Studios DD- $20
Bootleg narrow shoulder- $25
Stand with decal- $15
Paint job and retailoring- Free!:peace
Total: $60

Good looking DD, and it's been so long no is bothered anymore by how awful of a movie it was :lol
Thanks, and the movie actually introduced me into the character as a kid so I'm one of the few that actually liked it lol.

Did you have to cut much off of the daredevil suit to get it to fit?
I had to cut off a lot! enought to make another suit!:lol jk but the material is horrible so you have to be really careful.

you're really nailed,if you gonna sell it tell me, i love it this daredevil
Thanks, means alot. I really loved the way it came out. It looks way better in person, plus this pic was taken from my phone lol

Shows how decent the sculpt is with a good paint job, great work fella. I wish I was a bit braver to try retailoring mine!

Damn! Everybody's making turtles. Now I want to try putting them together myself.

Nice job Crimsonbob.

My John McClane is clocking in at just under 100.

30 for the body.
20 for the head
5 for the tattoos
20 for the clothes
Give or take a bit, just gotta paint up the head and body.

My next project is going to be Deadpool I think (after my Dude is done, that's coming alone swimmingly as well.) Unfortunately the jumpsuit is going to be an issue. So I think I may buy like, a suit suit, and have deadpool in a suit with his swords and stuff, may be cool.

Got a Joker to add to the mix of under $100 customs :rock

jokere_zps68112387.jpg

jokerg_zps3aa371d2.jpg

jokerh_zps04b8e000.jpg

jokeri_zps65b9c494.jpg

Recipe and Cost
$48 Joker sculpt by Logan25
$10 BBK body loose
$28 Saturday toys jumpsuit set (jumpsuit, boots, shirt) dyed orange
$10 misc. 2 hands and handcuffs
$96 Total

Back