• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Beetlejuice 1/6 Scale Figure with Rocco Sculpt and Sculpted Arms - SOLD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karamazov80

Ham and Egger
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Custom Beetlejuice 1/6 Scale Figure with Rocco Sculpt and Sculpted Arms

For sale is a custom, 1/6 scale Beetlejuice figure. The head and arms were custom sculpted by a professional toy sculptor, and hand painted with acrylic paint. The hair is made of Tibetan lamb fur. The body is a Hot Toys like body (not an official body, but has the same basic sculpt and articulation as the narrow shoulder Truetype). The head and arms were custom painted, and sealed with a matte clear coating (shiny gloss applied to the eyes), but it is still a custom piece and doesn't use industrial paint, so if you win take care when handling it, as the damage could peel with too much handling. The stand has a custom decal by Evilface. A 1/6 scale Handbook for the Recently Deceased and Beetlejuice flyer are also included.

Note that the head is attached to the neck piece with blu tac, or sticky tac. As such, it may fall off and become damaged if the owner does not take care or glue it to the neck adapter. If the winner wants, I can glue it to the neck adapter for them. The forearms are connected to the upper arms using small earth magnets, so they can be rotated, and they will stay in place once you pose them. However, if you try to play around with them much they will come loose, and have to be maneuvered around to be reconnected to the upper arms. But don't worry if they come apart, as they may be re-attached simply by sticking the magnets together correctly. The front of the jacket is kept connected using a piece of Scotch tape, as I didn't want to permanently attach it. The hair may become matted in transit or after being stored, but can be styled with some water. I only used water to style the hair. I also included a small fat pad for his stomach using cotton balls in a small plastic baggie, and it may move around a bit as it isn't attached to the figure, but it can be easily moved back around into the desired position. Anyone who buys should understand that this is a custom figure meant to be posed and displayed only.

The listed shipping cost is for shipping to the U.S. only. International shipping is done via USPS Priority Mail with insurance, and the package weighs about 2 pounds. You can estimate cost at www.usps.com

List Date: 2/6/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Custom Beetlejuice 1/6 Scale Figure with Rocco Sculpt and Sculpted Arms
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
sideshowcollectors-com

Back