The Cabin in the Woods

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I've seen the trailer so I'm guessing the spoiler is

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yes actually, it is good. But you have to make sure you go into it not hoping to see pure horror. I was talking to my fiancee about it last night saying that people who don't know Joss, may not understand this film, or may not enjoy it. That's not everyone. That's just some. But just keep your expectations at 0 and you will love this film.

It's a lot of fun, so have fun with it.

I enjoyed it so much I can't wait to see it again.

Yes actually, it is good. But you have to make sure you go into it not hoping to see pure horror. I was talking to my fiancee about it last night saying that people who don't know Joss, may not understand this film, or may not enjoy it. That's not everyone. That's just some. But just keep your expectations at 0 and you will love this film.

It's a lot of fun, so have fun with it.

I enjoyed it so much I can't wait to see it again.

I was (mostly) joking, because I think Whedon could do some good stuff with the genre, both with the horror aspect, and also with tweaking it.

But honestly, the trailer did nothing for me. But I've been wrong based on a trailer numerous times, so I wouldn't mind being wrong again.

From Collider

I want to make this very clear: Joss Whedon and Drew Goddard‘s The Cabin in the Woods is one of the best “horror” movies I’ve ever seen, and it’s easily one of my favorite films this year. While many of you might love the horror genre, I find it repetitive and stale. It seems like the genre is stuck in neutral, and no one is making any progress forward. But that all changed after I saw Cabin in the Woods. Without spoiling anything, let’s just say the film turns “horror” on its head, and I loved every second of it. Trust me when I say: Stop watching the trailers. Don’t watch any TV spots. Do not read the reviews. Just go see the film on opening day next week (and then read Matt’s glowing review). I promise, it’s worth the price of admission, and after you see it, you’ll want to see it again.

haha, I saw these online, they might be old to anyone who's been following this:

Wx23Z.jpg

Hahaha, those are great.

I have been reading a lot of people's reviews of it. The general public, not critics. And everyone really loves it. I saw a couple of people write that it is a stupid plot or a knock off. Turns out, all they did was go by the commercials and had never seen the film. That just bothers me.

Who is going to see this on Friday? And who is going to see it in theaters if not on that day?

I probably won't make it Friday, but I definitely wanna see this in the theater at some point. I'm trying to avoid spoilers, reviews, etc., though, which is kinda hard for me.

Just got got my free screening tickets for tonight! Very excited to see this movie based on what everyone's saying. I've only seen the trailers so I'm going in spoiler free.

It was awesome!!! This is definitely a must-see. I don't want to say anything for those that haven't seen it, but its a great film. Can't wait to see it again!.

I'll either be seeing this this weekend or early next week. Looking forward to it. :D

Back