The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just recalled something that seems oddly prophetic now, in the cold light of BoBF...

...during the episode of The Mandalorian where they collect Mayfield from the labour camp/prison for their mission against the Remnant, Mayfield suddenly looks terrified when he sees Boba Fett standing outside the Slave I.

I genuinely thought it was because this cocky war veteran and sharpshooter recognized the armour and was terrified of the notorious bounty hunter Boba Fett.

A second later he relaxes when he realizes it's not Din Djarin -- it's only Boba Fett.

🤭 🤭🤭

Well played, Hot Toys….

Doesn’t QUITE fit the definition of product placement perhaps, but should boost value/sales of all of these. And, don’t think I’ve ever seen Din’s armor quite so polished (dare I say chrome-y 🙄).

Howard is EVERYWHERE!

FAEE4259-B753-41A7-B2B3-87544E25F6E0.png

Do you guys realize that those credited for writing or directing shows aren’t always the people who actually did the work?

Sometimes a “name” creative will give an uncredited writer a 2 minute pitch for an episode idea over the phone, then receive full writing credit to “sell” the show to the fans.

Sometimes the “director” is on set for one or two scenes, then gets full credit. It’s BS.

Star Wars is crap.

And, since Mando no longer has his Amban phase-pulse blaster rifle, why does he still have the individual ammo shells all over him on his bandolier, holster straps, and boot?? Kinda pointless, no? Are they that clueless or are wardrobe people really too lazy to remove them? :dunno
Yep, I wondered about the point of him still carrying around those rifle cartridges too. Maybe he has trouble letting go, lol.

I also wondered why he gave up everything, including his Darksaber hilt. How would some random Star Tours droid have any clue as to what that was?

I’ve also seen directors appear on set via zoom, just to shoot the poo, ask a question or two, and they never actually appear on set, then they get full credit and pay, while someone else does the actual legwork and gets paid their fee for their job that’s 10 steps below the director’s pay.

I think I saw this on Twitter. Pretty hilarious! :lol

It popped up in one of the Facebook groups.

It's such a bizarre idea for a human to be dating a Jawa.

j1.jpg

It's so perverse that, having read the ROTLA Story Conference Transcript, I wouldn't be surprised if the idea came from Lucas himself!

I guess I can see the attraction... from a certain point of view...

j2.jpg

Back