The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Refresh my memory - when did he lose the pulse rifle? Was it when the Razor Crest exploded on Tython? Perhaps they plan on his acquiring and/or fashioning another one at some point, although I imagine that would require his obtaining one from another Mandalorian.......or finding the manufacturing blueprints and giving a list of parts to Peli's Jawa friends with benefits lol...
Rifle blew up with the Crest.

But, way back, Cara asks for the pulse rifle to deal with the Imperial walker. What I took from that, like the Crest, this isn't some mysterious thing that hadn't been seen before. Or at least she's comfortable handling it, or something like it.

So I figure the odds are good he'd pick up another one, so for now no reason to ditch the cartridges. It'd be stupid to throw out your ammo if it's not that big of a deal to carry.
Also in theory, suppose you could leave them someplace and shoot them with a blaster and make kind of a mini-bomb if you were being pursued.

On the other hand, just to make the fans insane and then broken 😁 , Din D'jarin's likely to have a few more costumes, so my bank account is already whimpering in pain. Like there's a RUMOR that IG-11 will be brought back. If so, bet HT upgrades the fig with movable eyes. B@st@rds. Since I bought IG-11.

On the other hand, just to make the fans insane and then broken 😁 , Din D'jarin's likely to have a few more costumes, so my bank account is already whimpering in pain. Like there's a RUMOR that IG-11 will be brought back. If so, bet HT upgrades the fig with movable eyes. B@st@rds. Since I bought IG-11.
I haven't bought a single Mando figure yet. Didn't think I would but oddly, since the first couple of episodes of The Boba Bunch I've been reconsidering.

Rifle blew up with the Crest.

But, way back, Cara asks for the pulse rifle to deal with the Imperial walker. What I took from that, like the Crest, this isn't some mysterious thing that hadn't been seen before. Or at least she's comfortable handling it, or something like it.

So I figure the odds are good he'd pick up another one, so for now no reason to ditch the cartridges. It'd be stupid to throw out your ammo if it's not that big of a deal to carry.
Also in theory, suppose you could leave them someplace and shoot them with a blaster and make kind of a mini-bomb if you were being pursued.

I'd forgotten about Cara using the pulse rifle. Yes, hopefully he gets another one in Season 3, especially now that the beskar spear is history too. The Darksaber, whistling birds, flamethrower, blaster, vibroblade, etc., simply aren't enough!

I haven't bought a single Mando figure yet. Didn't think I would but oddly, since the first couple of episodes of The Boba Bunch I've been reconsidering.
:lol

Well, am grimly contemplating my must-haves. Decided to re-watch all of Mando over the weekend and, ****, luv that show. At least the first 2 seasons + this last Mando episode. Unfortunately my must-haves are including figs like Kuiil+ blurg $$$$ and maybe the speeder, as well as Mando V3 and a Tusken raider. Or two.😱😱😱

And that's passing on figs like Bo-Katan. So far.

If folks just wanna stick with the DEFINITIVE Mando, looks like that's gonna be impossible; tho I kinda think of the Iron Studios 1/4 statue as definitive. For Boba - unfortunately? the Mando Boba 2 pack is probably as far as I'll go. I buy for long-term display. I WAS concerned I'd like Boba so much I'd want more Boba.

Not now tho I'd probably go for Fennec and a Rasta Tusken.:monkey3

I'd forgotten about Cara using the pulse rifle. Yes, hopefully he gets another one in Season 3, especially now that the beskar spear is history too. The Darksaber, whistling birds, flamethrower, blaster, vibroblade, etc., simply aren't enough!
The darksaber is cool but I still want him to be upgrading his gun armoury. The pulse blaster was ******* awesome!

Well IMO the spear, while cool, was an awkward thing to carry around, and it'll show up with a figure but I will probably give it to my Armorer to hammer at.

I will miss the pulse rifle but IMO it wouldn't fit in the N1 either.:lol Unless the weapon can be broken down more. Suspect tho Mando is due for a change of clothes - who knows, maybe something he finds in the ruins of Mandalore when he bonds with the Mythosaur.:monkey3

Then HT or someone like Iron Studios will put out a $2,000 figure or statue because, what collector is gonna pass up a Mythosaur$$$$.😱😱😱

The darksaber is cool but I still want him to be upgrading his gun armoury. The pulse blaster was ******* awesome!

Yeah, it sux thinking about everything that got blown up. Weapons. Freezing chamber. Poor Zero.

But, just think about the scene where Mando creeps up to the Jedi temple, hiding in the bushes, and watches Grogu sitting depressed on a boulder, missing his daddy, and Din D'jarin rolls his ball to him. As Din D'jarin blasts into the sky with Grogu, we see Luke smiling 'coz he saw the whole thing, and knows the Force works in mysterious ways. The entire world will be bawling. :monkey3

Last edited:
Just skimmed through the last 20 or so pages I have fallen behind on and I see the ST returned like a scorching case of herpes. Just a PSA here to remind everyone that the ST sucks!

princess-leia-fly.gif

4y98yj6a9j241.png

darth-rey (1).gif

tumblr_p5o0nf7bIc1tm7p1io1_400.gif

:lol

Well, am grimly contemplating my must-haves. Decided to re-watch all of Mando over the weekend and, d@mn, luv that show. At least the first 2 seasons + this last Mando episode. Unfortunately my must-haves are including figs like Kuiil+ blurg $$$$ and maybe the speeder, as well as Mando V3 and a Tusken raider. Or two.😱😱😱

And that's passing on figs like Bo-Katan. So far.

If folks just wanna stick with the DEFINITIVE Mando, looks like that's gonna be impossible; tho I kinda think of the Iron Studios 1/4 statue as definitive. For Boba - unfortunately? the Mando Boba 2 pack is probably as far as I'll go. I buy for long-term display. I WAS concerned I'd like Boba so much I'd want more Boba.

Not now tho I'd probably go for Fennec and a Rasta Tusken.:monkey3
Sass I could’ve sworn you were unhappy with either Mando S1 or S2 or both :horror

Am I thinking of something else maybe Falcon and Wimpy Soldier lol

I think Wednesday will really determine whether this show has any chance of ending with a shred of coolness to it since I'm guessing that they'll be introducing the main bad guys that wiped out the Tuskens that Fett and his buddies will face in addition to the Pykes in the finale.

If it ain't Cad Bane and the ESB Bounty Hunters and is instead some other comic villain or worse something super lazy and generic (more Nikto riders) then we'll know in just a few days that even the finale will have no hope of being good.

I think Wednesday will really determine whether this show has any chance of ending with a shred of coolness to it since I'm guessing that they'll be introducing the main bad guys that wiped out the Tuskens that Fett and his buddies will face in addition to the Pykes in the finale.

If it ain't Cad Bane and the ESB Bounty Hunters and is instead some other comic villain or worse something super lazy and generic (more Nikto riders) then we'll know in just a few days that even the finale will have no hope of being good.
Judgement Day

A couple decent episodes at the end won't make up for the character assassination of Boba Fett. Honestly I'm kinda looking at it as a lost cause, and hopefully we see the likes of Cobb Vanth and Cad Bane just to give HT an excuse to make the figures.

Besides don't we have to catch up with Grogu first before we go back to the "star" of the show. That is what Mando told Fennec after she gave him that hungry smile.

Besides don't we have to catch up with Grogu first before we go back to the "star" of the show. That is what Mando told Fennec after she gave him that hungry smile.
I think they just wanted Mando to leave (instead of heading right over to see Boba Fudd in his fuzzy slippers) so that he can skip an episode and then have this big dramatic return (with Grogu) during the end battle to save the day.

A couple decent episodes at the end won't make up for the character assassination of Boba Fett. Honestly I'm kinda looking at it as a lost cause, and hopefully we see the likes of Cobb Vanth and Cad Bane just to give HT an excuse to make the figures.

Yep, you can’t save an entire show with a good finale. You need to have some substance in the other episodes too.

If the finale is good then I’ll admit it’s good, but it wont automatically make the rest of the show better. If anything I’d likely only rewatch the final 3 episodes.

Back