The Blitzway Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is so strange that people mention a lot of licences that are already taken by other companies (Jurassic Park, The Walking Dead, etc.).
Did I miss something, or nobody mentioned official take on this:
2733988-3234820120-MPW-33718

and this:
inception_movie_poster.jpg

It is so strange that people mention a lot of licences that are already taken by other companies (Jurassic Park, The Walking Dead, etc.).
Did I miss something, or nobody mentioned official take on this:
2733988-3234820120-MPW-33718

and this:
inception_movie_poster.jpg

Heat is an instant no-no because of DeNiro. And you would need both Hanna and Neil. Same for Inception. DiCaprio won't sign off on figures I think.

It would be awesome if we could get some official Mad Max Fury Road figures. I've heard George Miller wouldn't agree to them but I'm crossing my fingers.

The figures being released by VTS are not bad, but they leave something to be desired in my opinion. Especially with the quality of Blitzway and Hot Toys, I find it hard to justify paying around $200 for likenesses that are barely recognizable.

Other than that, it would be great to get Edward Norton's Narrator from Fight Club.

Wow...I probably bought about 25 Hot Toys figures in 2016 (including some classics that I had been hunting like DX 11 and DX 08 & 09) and the VTS Wasteland Ranger was still the favorite thing that I got last year. The pictures do not do it justice and in person it rivals any of my Hot Toys figures. This license has been fully covered by VTS as far as I am concerned...all subjective I guess...back to the topic I will lend my voice to the chorus hoping for Bladerunner!!!

I remember an old interview with Frank from HT where he said they wanted to do Blade Runner but the rights are impossible to get. Medicom made a spinner but that was a one off for a dvd set. WB are leaving money on the table if they don't attempt to resolve those issues this year.

Ooh, Rocky, Tombstone, Mr. Miyagi, Gilligan, Skipper, Emperor Ming, Mad Max, since Xmas is still fresh...Cousin Eddie & Clark Griswald from Christmas Vacation.

Totally missed the Bladerunner teaser over the Holidays! It brought back all the nostalgia of double dipping on the DVD/Bluray releases over the years.

It would be sweeeeeet if Blitzway were to get a hold of the license for the original film.

Decker obviously but I'd moreso shell out for a Rutger Hauer Roy Batty figure. Specifically for the "tears in the rain" version from the end of the film. That's definitely a grail figure for me.

roybatty.jpg

I hope to look back on the potential avalanche of Blade Runner merchandise this time next year with joy. I mean I will splurge and buy almost everything.

I am guessing that we will not hear a peep from Blitzway regarding any new licenses until the Ghostbusters figures are actually released which I am guessing will be August - September best case scenario...It is also possible that they won't announce anything new until they at least have an Ecto 1 Prototype to show out of fear that they may upset fans who might infer that Ecto 1 has been abandoned in favor of the new license...yep I think we are in for a fairly long wait to hear about anything new coming out of Blitzway. Shame...I need more high end non Star Wars / no Super Hero figures to look forward to....

I hope to look back on the potential avalanche of Blade Runner merchandise this time next year with joy. I mean I will splurge and buy almost everything.

As much as I would like to own a 1/6 Delorean, Ecto 1 or even DB5, I probably wouldn't ever buy them.
But a 1/6 Spinner with lights? I would absolutely stump up the cash for that.

Though I must say I'm most likely going to get almost all of Big Chief's 007 offerings. Bond is hugely nostalgic for me, Sideshow's Scaramanga was the first 1/6 figure I ever bought. Ever.

Die Hard- McClane/Gruber
Blade Runner- Deckard/Roy
First Blood- Rambo
Point Break- Ex-Presidents

Last edited:
As much as I would like to own a 1/6 Delorean, Ecto 1 or even DB5, I probably wouldn't ever buy them.
But a 1/6 Spinner with lights? I would absolutely stump up the cash for that.

would you not want a Floating Spinner from Kids Logic instead of a 1/6 Spinner you have no place to display?

Heat is an instant no-no because of DeNiro. And you would need both Hanna and Neil. Same for Inception. DiCaprio won't sign off on figures I think.

is it due to superstitious reasons?

i've heard about some kind of black magic where you put nails into a figure of the person you hate. most just put a photo on a dolls head.

Back