The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all,
I am looking for Cody torso and chest armor. I have bly and Gree heads other misc. SW stuff or I am happy to Trade for money:wink1:

Hi all,

I have a custom bespin han solo, a medicom darth vader and a leia boushh. Vader is complete with box but has the medicom suit problem in the crotch area. Leia is complete with box. Han has a hard to find hot toys ttm16 body. His outfit is from the sideshow bespin han. Added another vest. The head i believe comes from the han and luke stormtrooper set and is repainted.

I'm open to offers.

zepu9uhy.jpg

7u7ajaqy.jpg

sa8eqesy.jpg

a3umyhes.jpg

qyge4uha.jpg

Looking for an emperor robe 1/6 to make a second emperor.

Best,

Robert

Last edited:
looking for (2X) medicom Anakin lightsabers, really just the blades, but ill take the hilt too.

I am looking for a hasbro Jango Fett helmet, or recasted version of it. I am also looking for A fett vest with torso armor. The rougher the condition the better

Updated Want list:

ANH Leia Outfit (Dress, Boots, Belt), im open to sideshow or custom depending on prices
SSC ANH Leia Blaster
Medicom Anakin Lightsaber (2x)

Hi guys! The other day I bought a Sideshow Jabba's Palace set on Ebay (Jabba, Throne, both Creature Packs, Boushh and Bib Fortuna) but some of the figures were missing some of their accessories so I'm hunting them down to see if I can complete the set.

I'm also looking for some other Sideshow Star Wars items so just look at the list and let me know if you're willing to sell me anything on it, thanks!

1. Salacious B. Crumb's Pillow, (the golden square pillow he sits on that comes with the creature pack NOT the one included in Jabba's throne environment).

2. Leia as Boushh's Electrostaff, the sideshow exclusive Ubese Blaster Pistol if you have it too.

3. Sideshow Exclusive Dwarf Varactyl (Salacious B. Crumb Creature Pack)

4. Sideshow Exclusive bonus 'scratching' womp rat (Buboicullaar Creature Pack)

5. Jabba's the Hutts Sideshow Exclusive ornate toasting cup.

6. Yoda Jedi Mentor's Sideshow Exclusive Orange Snake (the one that looks like the original Kenner figure).

7. Taito R2-D2 Clock (I wanna do a custom Dagobah mudded up version for my Yoda's hut environment).

8. Sideshow Gamorrean Guard (could be Gartogg too, figure would have to be complete with accessories but I don't care if its out of box).

Thanks guys!

Lol also looking for the leia stuff :p.

And the emperors robe.

Updated Want list:

ANH Leia Outfit (Dress, Boots, Belt), im open to sideshow or custom depending on prices
SSC ANH Leia Blaster
Medicom Anakin Lightsaber (2x)

Best,

Robert

So once again i am back looking for ep4 kenobi lightsaber.

Bought the full figure twice and both had snapped sabers. I cant stand broken stuff in my collection so anyone have a spare one? I'll pay good money. Getting frustrating now.

ironically , mine snapped too... lol...

btw(not pointed at kadman)...
but i still have some custom xwing vests that i can let go and some custom gauntlets..just drop me a line or check out my sales thread..

check out natedog's hoth luke bash with one of my vests...

IMG_20140112_215241_zpsfcbddacb.jpg

also, i listed some stuff on PANJO(selling thing on this site)..check them out under classifieds...lmk if anything interests ya...

Last edited:
It must be the worlds flimsiest lightsaber and a spare,well i have more chance winning the lottery without buying another.

Spidey i know you have connection lol so if you come across one let me know.

Also i aint got any spare figures to use the vest on lol but may want rep officer when wolffe arrives.

Did you get my mail about the hand and payment for shipping? You may have been busy

Hi all,

I'm looking for the leg strap with grenades from the Hasbro 12" Bossk for a custom. Also interested in the Sideshow Bossk suit if available. Thanks.

Back