The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for ep2 obi wan saber and anakins. Managed to find one anakin saber (spider) but managed to break another one. Have a few bits i can trade,sabers,weapons etc

I know lol. Just cut my finger trying to cut a foot out of a boot. Took me an hour. Damn thing wouldnt come out.

Hello fellow Freaks. Time to make the monthly Student Loan payment is almost here. I have to make just enough to make that payment. So I'm selling my Custom Emperor Palpatine (w/ his cane) for $45 + $5 for S&H. Here's some pics:

Cane hand is glue in position, but can be fixed easily. So, $45 + $5 for S&H. PM me your info if interested.

Last edited:
Longshot, but I'm looking for the armour from a Clone Wars Anakin. Is there anyone who could help me out? Just after the chest piece.

Hi guys, Here are a few things im looking for:
Ki-Adi Mundi Lit Lightsaber
Commander Neyo Bucket(can be a recast I dont care)
Commander Neyo or Bacara Shoulder piece (I just need the thing on their shoulder bell, sideshow or recasted doesnt matter- ill take the whole chest armor if necessary)
Commander Neyo Chest Straps

And for those of you that are curious, No I am not making a Neyo- but someone with similar armor

Jonel, I can help you out with recasts of Neyo helmet, shoulder Arnor' and the webbing.

Pm me and I dig out some pics for you

Can'thelp with the Adi lightsaber though

So to update my need list is now:

Ki-Adi-Mundi lit lightsaber.

This thread works fast

These might be hard to find but if anyone can help me out id really appreciate it!

Looking for:
1. SideShow or Medicom RotJ Luke Skywalker Black Belt
2. SideShow or Medicom RotJ Luke Skywalker Lit & UnLit Lightsabers
3. SideShow or Medicom RotJ Luke Skywalker Black Gloved Saber Holding Hand
4. SideShow Ep1. Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi Brown Robe

Last edited:
Tring to find a very good condition/mint condition ep 3 anakin tabbard. These are a pain in the backside due to the degeneration of the pleather. Anyone have a spare?

Last edited:
Tring to find a very good condition/mint condition ep 3 anakin tabbard. These are a pain in the backside due to the degeneration of the pleather. Anyone have a spare?

I feel your pain. Mine was stuck to the plastic packaging and was destroyed as soon as it came out of the box :banghead He therefore lives at the back of the shelf with the robe on to try and hide it.

or i can make you some...
newtabs2.jpg

DSC02174.jpg

(Disclaimer: I do live in a smoking house, however parts have been in a plastic container however the items will be shipped with a new Priority box at USPS location.)

Alright boyos and girlos, I'm offering some clone parts if anyone needs some. I have the folowing Commander Cody. However this is a incomplete set.

What I'm keeping:
Helmet
Portrait
Jetpack
Right Bicep with Refuel Canister
Belt
Chest plate and Shoulder Armor

Rest is for sale:
Body
Ribbed Undersuit with neck scarf
Abdomen Armor
Left Bicep Armor
L&R Elbow Armor
L&R Forearm Armor
All Hands including Hologram Hand (with Sidious Hologram)
L&R Thigh Armor
L&R Knee Armor
L&R Calf Armor
Both Action and Standing L&R Feet
DC-15a
DC-15

The set for items to sale would be $85 + 12.35 shipping (priority boxes went up in price.)

Have paypal.

Contact via pm.

Hey spidey

Was looking for the ss one. Its one of my ocd things trying to get everything perfect lol.

Yeah natedog,ive had two or three of these and even if you don't touch them they start cracking etc. Suppose its ok if you are going for the mustafar look ha

Last edited:
Been digging around

Haves:
Hasbro Rebel Pilots Biggs and Wedge
Hasbro Pilot Luke Helmet

Wants:
Phase 1 Clone helmet (white one preferred)
Anakin Clone Wars chest armour

Looking for Marmit Sandtrooper or Stormtrooper shins.

Please PM me if you want to sell.

Thank you!!

i have these to sell or trade..
just basic gray pants(3 pairs)..would work great for aliens or the like...made to fit on the SSC joe bodies...i messed up on my current project and made these wrong(legs are tapered down to ankles..no biggie..just not how i needed them)...

cobragraypants1a_zps7d4a0849.jpg

purplepants1_zpscbb6122b.jpg

pm me if interested..

Last edited:
Does anybody have any bases with the sand? Just got a troop full of sandies and wanted the sand base that you get with the deluxe figure

Back