The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a long shot but does anyone know where i can get the "grimacing portrait" head for Emperor Palpatine? Original or custom, it doesnt matter. Please Let me know if you have any info.

Hey spidey can send you money to move that 66 hand on? That tabard looks great. If I wasn't an ocd freak I would get one for my anakin lol

Also looking for a clone wars anakin glove (both closed grip hand and the forearm sleeve)

Hi guys! Does anybody have a red lightsaber that matches the tip on the Hot Toys Luke Lightsaber? I'm needing that blade to modify the new ROTJ Vader because the lightsaber he comes with has a fat blade which I think looks pretty ugly, specially if I'm putting him to duel against the DX Luke. I'm willing to pay for that blade or complete lightsaber.

If you happen to find a green blade that matches this description I'd be interested too so I can also mod Yoda's lightsaber. If your interested and can help out send me a PM, thanks guys!

i have a set of these custom tabs for sale...on my sale thread
fistfullTABS_zpsfb5ad544.jpg

check out my sale thread and feel free to pm me...

i also have the endor trooper rifle and backpack up for sale..
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ndor-backpack-and-rifle&p=4466982#post4466982

and i still have a vest or two..
IMG_20140112_215241_zpsfcbddacb.jpg

i need a SSC han blaster..anyone have an extra?

Last edited:
Still looking for the emperors robe.

Have a medicom dv

Best,

Robert

Back