The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i paid 75 for mine...out of box, complete....lol...just sayin..if you wait, one cheaper will come up...

and what is up with the high prices? ive never seen them go for that(i just looked at ebay as well)..omg..way overpriced on those figures...

check out the sales threads here first or panjo on here too....

trust me, ive been in the same boat as most of you guys but only a couple of years ago....if you wait, something cheaper will come up..

Yeah it surprised the hell out of me too. Especially since he was one of the first Sideshow figures and was only like $65 when he was released. Just because he's rare I guess. I've waited on some things before but with him and how rare he is right now I think waiting would be a bad idea. Unless I want to wait until someone has a financial crisis and has to liquidate their collection and by some stroke of luck I get my hands on one that way. Plus I like to have figures new unless its like an army builder figure and I already have a new one, then I'll take a used one.

anyone who does custom figures and want a chance to win a $25.oo gift card to TOY ANXIETY....check this out..
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?36888-Hello-from-Toy-Anxiety!!

each month, they give away 25 bucks to their store for the winner..it's pretty sweet..just check out the rules on their front page...they need to get at 5-10 entries a month in order to do the contest..the more, the better....so check it out....

i need a pic of the emblem for this clone...anyone got one or know what it is? i know it's a medical type one..but can't find any good pics...sigh..
UnidentifiedKaminoOfficer_zpsa0276d30.png

i also need the chest armor to the 41st(gray) clone....just the chest armor..anyone have any lying around?

Last edited:
Thus far my search has turned up nothing. That may be one of those things were you have to watch the episode and pause it just at the right moment. If I recall it does show it completely a couple of times.

EDIT:

This one's not bad. Assuming its the same on both sides, which it probably is.

clone.jpg

EDIT AGAIN:

Here's another:

clone 2.jpg

sweet..thanks SPUD!

now if i could just get the chest armor from the 41st(i always get them mixed up with 91st)...clone , id be set(for another bash, not this one)....that stuff is hard to find...

No problem, man. :)

Yeah just doing a quick search of eBay there's only one and its $70 from Hong Kong. May be better off getting a Veteran one or a Shiny and painting the scheme assuming that's what you want it for. That or the antenna attachment it has.

i hate to try and match paint...lol...i have all of the other parts to him...so i'd have to repaint it all or match the chest to the rest..which ive tried before and didnt like..lol...

edit:
i already have a complete 41st ph 2 clone..trying to make a ph 1 version of him(and a few others)..don't really know why...but seems like the thing to do and since SSC is putting out new clones...it's hard to stay ahead of them...lol

anyone have the new ph 1 bucket from the 212th clone? i have all the other parts as well...trying to go ph 1 on him..without paying a buttload of money for a MIB one..lol

Last edited:
I know what you mean. Its a real pain. And a lot of it depends on what the lighting is where you paint. I found that out with my Wolffe pack.

anyone have the new ph 1 bucket from the 212th clone? i have all the other parts as well...trying to go ph 1 on him..without paying a buttload of money for a MIB one..lol

I'm surprised that parts for the Deluxe 212th trooper are so scarce. He didn't come out that far behind the Deluxe 501st. I guess people just don't want to part him out. I finally got two phase II helmets off eBay to replace the old phase II helmets I had on my original Utapau troopers. I was lucky enough to steal one for under $30 but the second one was $50 from Hong Kong. Luckily though I had enough eBay bucks that it only cost me $1.48. haha I am little disappointed though that the color is off between the new and the old. The new one matches better to Cody and the airborne trooper though. Not a big enough problem to repaint them though. If they stand at the back of my display they all blend together nicely.

Well I got my Fives and Echo in today and the head sculpts are amazing. Right up there with (maybe even better than) Wolffe's sculpt. I'm really looking more for another Echo one since he just looks like a generic clone, but Fives' tattoo wouldn't be too difficult to cover. I've done it with Bly's.

Well I got my Fives and Echo in today and the head sculpts are amazing. Right up there with (maybe even better than) Wolffe's sculpt. I'm really looking more for another Echo one since he just looks like a generic clone, but Fives' tattoo wouldn't be too difficult to cover. I've done it with Bly's.

I did a quick test on one of my Ganch headsculpts for a pastel stubble haircut and beard. I didn't do anything permanent, but it didn't look too bad. And if i filled in the scars on his head and perhaps sculpted in hair it might look cool.

IMG_9441.jpg

IMG_9442.jpg

Back