The best HT Iron Man so far?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The best HT Iron Man so far?

• Mark I

Votes: 52 21.6%
  • Mark II

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Mark III

Votes: 6 2.5%
  • BD Mark III

Votes: 20 8.3%
  • Mark IV

Votes: 94 39.0%
  • Mark VI

Votes: 45 18.7%
  • Mech test Tony

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • War Machine

Votes: 18 7.5%

• Total voters
MK IV, only Hot Toys Iron Man figure i will be picking up..the rest are meh, yes even the ones from the first line too.

I don't have any either :yess: yet...sh**, wait...:gah:.

Anyways, went with the MK IV as I think it will be the best one they put out. Little bias as I don't care for the gray/silver of the VI but that one could be a contender too. I think the IV trumps it because of the base, and the feel of the figure (come on, shades and a box of donut!).

Also, I'm not acknowledging the MK I because I don't have one and am extremely jealous of those of you that do have one. Soooooo, to be childish....:pfft:

bump back into action, even though the Mark VI isnt released yet, theres still plenty of options. I hope ppl dont get caught up in just what has been released lately, but i have to say the Mark IV looks sick.

As I said earlier hard to say. Yes, the Mark IV and Mark VI look a bit better than earlier ones because HT has gotten better at making these. Though the Mark I-III (BD) are all freaking awesome figures including the Gunmetal Grey.

If it wasn't for the head sculpt, the Mark 1 would still hold up but with this new one on the 4..... I don't know...

Judging buy what I have actually held in my hands, Mk I is probably the best HT figure I've ever seen.
Within the IM line, number 2 is War Machine for me.

if its perfect, im sure the mark VI will the best figure. The MK 1 is probably the best looking but he is a statue not a great figure. It blew the first figures out of the water but now the mark 4, for example, is seamless and can hold its own visually next to mark 1, and toast it in every other category (articulated fingers, come on). My only qualm with the new toys is they are Ironman 2 figs not Ironman, the better film.

Really like Mark V. Not sure if this can be considered by the Drones are pretty cool if they do decide to make them. To keep going down that line I think Whiplash in his armored suit is cool too. The Samari look works.

I own the Mark IV!!! From pictures and reviews I've seen of the others I have to say the Mark IV is best to date!!!

Last edited:
I like the Mark III BD, compared to the only other option, hasbro. It rocks.

As for which is the best? I don't know. I don't have the Mark I, Mark II, and the VI isn't here yet so I don't know. from what I own. It's between mark IV and War Machine.

Back