The best bargain you've bought 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys Aldo Raine for £80.00 shipped to finished of my Inglorious Basterds line up.

This is a fun thread :)

I got MIB Reeve Superman, MISB Resident Evil Alice, MISB T600 (regular), MISB Medicom Darth Maul 2.0, and MISB Sideshow Firefly (my first, bought another at a higher but still good price) each between $100-120, then a MISB DX07 Bespin Luke for $240.

I know they aren't as valuable as Two-Face or Blade in the secondary market, but I'm happy I got them for waaay lower their PO prices :)

I got a Reeve Superman without the head but everything else untouched (Plastic wraps intact) for $105 shipped. :blissy

A couple years ago a guy was getting married and he was selling all his collection to fund the wedding. He hired a table at a local show where I paid £70 each for the DX 1 and DX 2. I also pick up a Godfather figure for £70, John Connor and Marcus Wright for £60 each. I suppose this was the time I really got into collecting Hot Toys.

A couple years ago a guy was getting married and he was selling all his collection to fund the wedding. He hired a table at a local show where I paid £70 each for the DX 1 and DX 2. I also pick up a Godfather figure for £70, John Connor and Marcus Wright for £60 each. I suppose this was the time I really got into collecting Hot Toys.

wow, those are some great deals

:slap I didn't even look at their rating. Well that's not so much a bargain King Leo as the most expensive packet noodles or pair of socks that the auction winner will likely ever buy :lol
:lol

That very thing happened to a fellow Aussie boardie just recently, with a Bespin Luke.

I think he was reimbursed though, thankfully.

I bought the Hot Toys John Connor v1 for 135 shipped. That seems like a great deal compared to todays price averages.

Last week I got a brand new Berserker Predator for £100 and a Two Face for £140. I'm really pleased with Two Face, the last couple I've seen on eBay have sold for £200+

recently -

Medicom/Enterbay UU Star Wars EP4 Luke Skywalker = $90

Bandai PM12 Tiger & Bunny Wild Tiger = $100

Hot Toys Iron Monger = $340

pretty happy! :)

i bought bank robber joker for

63.00 pounds alongwith and an extra clown mask , and also nurse outfit set.

sold just the nurse outfit for 73.00 pounds a week later lol so i got the figure for free

I bought a Tony Stark Mech Test for $100 about two years ago. Today these sets are going for silly money on Evil Bay.

Back