The best bargain you've bought 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got BNIB Medicom Ichi the Killer for $60shipped on ebay. The figure is rare and goes for twice as much or more currently.

Got a Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 5 mint for $120 on Ebay. The guy made a typo in the auction name so it didn't come up in typical searches. It just so happened I made that same typo when I searched.

I also once got an Iron Man Mark 6 for $90 shipped. It didn't come with any of the accessories, but still awesome.

Last edited:
In hindsight, my best bargain was probably paying "retail" price for Rainman's Dude. Easily the most valuable figure in my collection. But. . .I did pay $50 for a Hot Toys Blade figure once. Wasn't complete, but still.

If we're talking general 1/6 I got a DC Direct Watchmen Rorscach for £30 from my local comic shop about 3 years ago. Can't remember what I sold it for. Don't think it was a massive profit.

For Hot Toys, I consider all my purchases as a bargain as I'm one patient mother-lover! I will wait until there's one for just the right price and then snap it up. Just recently picked up a Predators Noland for £85 and managed to get a T-1000 for about £140.

I got a complete Hot Toys Hicks for $80 plus $10 shipping 3 years ago. My supplier for all hot toys and accessories knew i was looking for one and he got one from one of his fellow suppliers/retailer for me.

I got a BNIB HT Blade for $125 2 years ago.

I also got a MIB BTVS The Master figure for $4.04

A $70 new, MISB Harvey Dent/Two-Face figure. Two of them too, so $140 for less than what it went for originally.

Haha some of the bargain's are amazing all I'm gonna say is keep on collecting, My brothers girlfriend calls them action men she really doesnt understand the beauty and value of these master piece's! :)

I just pick up a custom beetlejuice 1:6 and the mask by asmus for £180 aha!

Back