The best bargain you've bought 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up an AF Mad Racer for $120 MIB shipped. Seemed reasonable considering everywhere else was at least $20 more or above. These days it seems like getting a "deal" is paying retail. Everyone raises their prices so much. Figures are going for double, some cases triple! (cough) Joker 2.0 (cough). Ridiculous most of the time, but sometimes there are some good finds and I am always looking out.

£199 for the Hot Toys James Dean Red Jacket which in today's market is brilliant. It's rough value is around £270-£300. There's one on eBay for almost £1000 and one on a Japanese site for about £600. Feels like a bargain because of its rarity too.

This isn't 1/6, but a while ago I chanced upon a new 1/4 HT IM Mk XLII for $345, much below retail, and that for me was deal of the year.

I bought the HT 1966 Batman & Robin for 125 EUR (sealed) and Christopher Reeves' Evil superman for 135 EUR.

A couple years ago, I picked up the Iminime Walt set with the green shirt and the extra head, painted by Nathan for $200.

Back