The best bargain you've bought 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a Hot Toys Predator 2 Elder, Scar Predator for a total of £230 in 1 transaction. I then sold P2 Elder for £580, Scar for £380.

A few years back I got a medicom clone, due to our poor dollar at the time they sold for around $250, they must have confused with the wholesale as I got it for $120

about 2 months ago i bought a brand new HT 1/6 jake sully avatar figure for $180 with shipping included.

Last edited:
I don't collect a lot of 1/6 figures, but I was able to get the Harbro Luke/leia/trooper w/speederbikes for $13 each.

Statue deals:
$100 LOTR PF Lurtz
$400 Sideshow 1/1 Predator

Got these yesterday from Philippine Toy Convention: Enterbay Scar Face War & Respect Version for US$ 245.

dri1

This guy, for £89 he is amazing!!! and the metal Baseball bat and fully loadable Shotgun with shells is a nice touch :D

Never ever trust a zero feedback seller on eBay with low buy it now hot toys figures especially the rare figures. Total scam and if it too good to be true then it is.

The ones that stick in my mind were HT Vasquez £20 (broken ankle pegs) otherwise boxed and complete off eBay. Medicom SSUR Rebal Ape (Che Guevara) figure from the Cinema Store in London for £15, dont know why, I think it was priced up wrong as it normaly sells for over $200 on eBay. Lastly the Dragon Buzz Aldrin for £25 from Forbidden Planet London, missing its camera.

Back